Artificial Intelligence Jobs at Nuance
At Nuance, language is at the forefront of everything we do. And with a career in Artificial Intelligence, you will play a critical role in defining our success within the industry. From Research Engineers, Research Scientists and PhDs, our NLP team utilizes their unique talents to create the breakthrough technologies that drive us forward. That’s why this job requires a strong knowledge of basic and advanced algorithms and computational linguistics. Also within this job, you will focus on an array of crucial projects that include Language Modeling, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Acoustic Modeling, and Data Processing. Together, we can transform the potential into the possible.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Research Engineer Intern SUMMER 2015 - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Design and development of prototypes of cutting-edge innovations and technology enhancements in order to improve the products of Nuance Cloud Service (NCS) and Dragon Mobile Assistant (DMA). Run latency experiments in NCS research mini-cluster; Develop scripts to automate/enhance scoring/testing capabilities via NCS research mini-cluster Research on the correlation between QA/mini-cluster and mini-cluste...
Reference Code: 1-14096
- Senior Research Scientist Language Modeling - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Conduct experiments to assess the quality of language models and study the effect of language modeling variants and ancillary natural language processing (NLP) technology (e.g. punctuation prediction, language ID, compounding, etc.) on speech recognition accuracy Stay current with trends in research by reading relevant publications and attending conferences Analyze field data in order to identify areas o...
Reference Code: 1-13723
- NLP Data Acquisition Engineer \ Software Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Engineer in the Healthcare Research organization working on building a state of the art clinical language understanding system, by creating appropriate corpora. Major duty is to select and distribute data for annotation to internal staff, collect and analyze the annotated data and integrate this into the research pipeline. Main responsibility is creating and organizing large annotated clinical text corpo...
Reference Code: 1-13514