Artificial Intelligence Jobs at Nuance
At Nuance, language is at the forefront of everything we do. And with a career in Artificial Intelligence, you will play a critical role in defining our success within the industry. From Research Engineers, Research Scientists and PhDs, our NLP team utilizes their unique talents to create the breakthrough technologies that drive us forward. That’s why this job requires a strong knowledge of basic and advanced algorithms and computational linguistics. Also within this job, you will focus on an array of crucial projects that include Language Modeling, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Acoustic Modeling, and Data Processing. Together, we can transform the potential into the possible.
Sign up for job alerts
- NLP Data Acquisition Engineer \ Software Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Engineer in the Healthcare Research organization working on building a state of the art clinical language understanding system, by creating appropriate corpora. Major duty is to select and distribute data for annotation to internal staff, collect and analyze the annotated data and integrate this into the research pipeline. Main responsibility is creating and organizing large annotated clinical text corpo...
Reference Code: 1-13514
- NL Research Engineer - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: Manage annotation pipeline, tracking data progress and accuracy. Improve annotation efficiency. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Code tools and scripts for calculating data accuracy, tracking data progress. Provide data summaries, analyses, and reports; Support the development of web-based tools/applications; Work closely with NLP researchers, tools and annotation teams to identif...
Reference Code: 1-12309
- NLU Research Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: As a member of the NLP Application Research group, the candidate will support the development of state of the art natural language applications. The tools team inside this group supports the code base for the large group of researchers creating NLP solutions. You will work on productizing exciting new research, extracting value from large amounts of data and generally improving the envi...
Reference Code: 1-12311