About Research and Development
By being hired into one of our Research and Development jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in Research and Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Research and Development job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Research and Development at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
- Senior Sustaining Software Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Technical support of applications escalated by both support and vendors. Navigate, troubleshoot, and resolve application, system and network connectivity issues. Ability to debug through product code from the application UI to the database. Ability to fix or provide steps to the development team to resolve issue. Support products web service and desktop API used by PACS/RIS vendors Create patch/hot fix b...
Reference Code: 1-11064
- Software Architect - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Work closely with a variety of different stakeholder groups, including management, business analysts, marketing, and development to understand business initiatives and formulate a technical road map for execution Clearly communicate complex technical designs and principles to both non-technical and technical stakeholders Interact with peer architects in the company to share and promote reuse, and best pr...
Reference Code: 1-11065
- Principal Software Engineer - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: We are looking for a strong and motivated software engineer. Your main responsibilities will be, however will not be limited to: • Development of multi-modal voice recognition and natural language applications for mobile devices, primarily smart phones running Android. • Maintaining and enhancing Nuance’s existing released client development platform. • Prototyping and develop...
Reference Code: 1-10902