About Research and Development
By being hired into one of our Research and Development jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in Research and Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Research and Development job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Research and Development at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
- Sr. QA Manual Test Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Completes own assignments on schedule and assists team lead in keeping the overall effort on schedule. Is involved in all aspects of the Product Life Cycle including PRD, MRD and FSD. Interfaces with other teams/products for integrations. Assist in setup and maintaining QA testing environments. Enters bugs into bug tracking system appropriately. Uses bug tracking system to document testing activities. Na...
Reference Code: 1-11063
- Sr. Project Manager - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Nuance Healthcare is looking for highly motivated Project Manager who demonstrates an advanced mix of skills in project management, technology, and strategic business acumen. The role requires both deep project management experience, broad technology knowledge, and the ability to facilitate the deployment of solutions by mapping common business problems to reusable end-to-end technology solutions. Demons...
Reference Code: 1-11103
- Sr. Automation Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Monitors automation feature and regression testing for all releases Is involved in all aspects of the Product Life Cycle including PRD, MRD and FSD Mentors QA Engineers Interfaces with other teams/products for integrations Tests via automation products and product components for regularly scheduled releases, consisting of new feature testing and product regression testing including verifying bugs fixed i...
Reference Code: 1-11062