Montreal Jobs at Nuance
Nuance currently has the following openings in Montreal. Montreal jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Montreal job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Montreal at Nuance.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Associate Speech Scientist - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As a Speech Recognition Engineer in the Professional Services group, you will work on automated speech recognition applications, covering a broad range of activities in all project phases, including the design, development, and optimization of the system. You will: Work across application development teams to ensure best possible recognition performance and caller experience in deployed systems Identify ...
Reference Code: 1-14331
- Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Design and write Java-based dialogs using a Nuance Dialog Manager Migration of existing applications to production-ready code Work within a team to produce a complete product including multimodal interaction Research, design and implement speech applications to be part of the Dragon Drive Mobile product Design and implementation of speech dialogs as per UI engineering specifications Study technical requi...
Reference Code: 1-14025
- QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The QA Engineer will work on Automotive Professional Services project teams that integrate and deliver Nuance state-of-the-art speech recognition and text-to-speech products to embedded platforms for major automotive and consumer electronics companies. You will be closely working together with our customers’ integration teams to help them include Nuance technologies into successful products in an ...
Reference Code: 1-14451