Montreal Jobs at Nuance
Nuance currently has the following openings in Montreal. Montreal jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Montreal job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Montreal at Nuance.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Software Build Engineer manages the tools and process for software source code control, build of software packages, installation onto development and test systems, and ultimate release to "ready for live" repositories. They are also responsible for managing the development hardware, maintaining development environments, virtual machines, etc. System administration of development systems and...
Reference Code: 1-14193
- Principal Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Contribute into the design and evolution of the system architecture of the NCS products Design, document, implement and unit test of the server components Ensure products meet all relevant specifications and quality standards Support internal customers such as quality assurance, professional services and hosted operations staff Qualifications: Bachelors or Gradu...
Reference Code: 1-14249
- Dialog Developer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Dialog Developer plays a leading role in designing and implementing Voice User Interfaces and dialog tools in the automotive market. The successful candidate will accomplish this through effective collaboration with internal customers, interfacing with cross-functional stakeholders and communicating regularly to clarify implementation details. Your keen attention to detail and problem solving capabil...
Reference Code: 1-13948