Montreal Jobs at Nuance
Nuance currently has the following openings in Montreal. Montreal jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Montreal job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Montreal at Nuance.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Principal Software Engineer Technical Lead Temp Contractor - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Architecting and leading development of software solutions for large-scale, enterprise speech applications that solve our clients' business problems. Leading all technical aspects of the software solution through the full life-cycle of the project including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance. Serve as primary technical point of contact with customer and third party providers In...
Reference Code: 1-14008
- Senior Principal Solutions Architect - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Senior Principal Solutions Architect works as a key member of the Network Services in the Nuance on Demand team to provide Nuance customers with large-scale enterprise voice and mobile deployments that automate access to information and services over the phone. You will be responsible for system (deployment) architecture, infrastructure definition, network connectivity, and the deployment of technica...
Reference Code: 1-13941
- Associate Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As a member of the Nuance software development team, you will be involved in the implementation of applications for enterprise firms seeking to improve their customer self-service automation. Projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction. You will be working in the full life cycle of projects including design/requirements, coding/programming, testing, installa...
Reference Code: 1-13870