Montreal Jobs at Nuance
Nuance currently has the following openings in Montreal. Montreal jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Montreal job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Montreal at Nuance.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Software Engineering Manager \ Software Lead - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: This role can be located in either our Sunnyvale, Seattle, Montreal or Burlington office. In this position you will spend 70% of your time writing code and 30% managing. Organize and manage a team of software engineers responsible for deliverables in cross-functional environment. Define/track short and long term plans and update those plans according to shifting priorities. Software design, development, ...
Reference Code: 1-13862
- Language QA Engineer Dutch Native Speaker - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: The selected candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and executing functional and system tests for the Daimler MbApss and NTG 5.5 program in Dutch. Furthermore, the candidate will troubleshoot issues, write detailed bug reports and so that progress in testing can be tracked. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Analyze new features and write functional test cases again...
Reference Code: 1-13804
- Associate Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As a member of the Nuance software development team, you will be involved in the implementation of applications for enterprise firms seeking to improve their customer self-service automation. Projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction. You will be working in the full life cycle of projects including design/requirements, coding/programming, testing, installa...
Reference Code: 1-13870