Sign up for job alerts
- Language QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: • Analyze new features and write functional test cases against their requirements on more than 25 different domains. • Document, design, execute and troubleshoot system load, performance, robustness and stability tests plans for system level testing after every internal and external main SW release (by-weekly) • Work in the framework of an automated test infrastructure to improve the...
Reference Code: 1-10514
- Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Design and write Java-based dialogs using a Nuance Dialog Manager Work within a team to produce a complete prototype including multimodal interaction Research, design and implement speech applications for re-use by Professional Services organization Design and implementation of speech dialogs as per UI engineering specifications Study technical requirements for customer applications; design software arch...
Reference Code: 1-10927
- Senior Technical Writer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The selected candidate will have primary responsibility for creating/updating and delivering NCS technical documentation (core and NLU services) for internal (GHO) as well as external customers. This candidate will be a member of the Mobility Technical Publications team and will report to its manager, who reports to the senior director of NCS Engineering. We are looking for a strong, motivated, and exper...
Reference Code: 1-11078