Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Senior Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Responsible for the complete life cycle of a new or modified Aurora/Bolt software product, from research and design to implementation, training and support. Be responsible for delivering elegant and maintainable code. Work closely with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and QA engineers to produce high quality web applications. Participate in Scrum estimations, daily standups, and sprint r...
Reference Code: 1-14707
- Associate Speech Scientist - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As a Speech Recognition Engineer in the Professional Services group, you will work on automated speech recognition applications, covering a broad range of activities in all project phases, including the design, development, and optimization of the system. You will: Work across application development teams to ensure best possible recognition performance and caller experience in deployed systems Identify ...
Reference Code: 1-14331
- QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The QA Engineer will work on Automotive Professional Services project teams that integrate and deliver Nuance state-of-the-art speech recognition and text-to-speech products to embedded platforms for major automotive and consumer electronics companies. You will be closely working together with our customers’ integration teams to help them include Nuance technologies into successful products in an ...
Reference Code: 1-14451