Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Principal Software Engineer Technical Lead Temp Contractor - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Architecting and leading development of software solutions for large-scale, enterprise speech applications that solve our clients' business problems. Leading all technical aspects of the software solution through the full life-cycle of the project including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance. Serve as primary technical point of contact with customer and third party providers In...
Reference Code: 1-14008
- Associate Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As a member of the Nuance software development team, you will be involved in the implementation of applications for enterprise firms seeking to improve their customer self-service automation. Projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction. You will be working in the full life cycle of projects including design/requirements, coding/programming, testing, installa...
Reference Code: 1-13869
- Principal Systems Integrator - Montreal, Canada
- Description: Responsibilities: Validations of build books, installation procedures, configurations, monitoring, and connectivity of multi-tier systems. Assess quality levels of the solution. Validate performance of systems and analyze potential bottlenecks. Investigate unexpected behaviors and report accurate results. Integrate new produc...
Reference Code: 1-13943