Sign up for job alerts
- Principal Certification Engineer - Montreal, Canada
- Description: Responsibilities: Validations of build books, installation procedures, configurations, monitoring, and connectivity of multi-tier systems. Assess quality levels of the solution. Validate performance of systems and analyze potential bottlenecks. Investigate unexpected behaviors and report accurate results. Integrate new products or new platforms for production delivery. Create test strategies and plans for new products and...
Reference Code: 1-13524
- Principal Project Manager - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Lead complex projects/programs from design and development to production. Creating and executing detailed project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Project Accounting by initiating the project, determines appropriate revenue recognition when applicable, ensures timely and accurate invoicing if required, and project closure Facilitating project meetings with Pr...
Reference Code: 1-12274
- QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: The QA Engineer will work on Automotive Professional Services project teams that integrate and deliver Nuance state-of-the-art speech recognition and text-to-speech products to embedded platforms for major automotive and consumer electronics companies. You will be closely working together with our customers’ integration teams to help them include Nuance technologies into successf...
Reference Code: 1-13520