Sign up for job alerts
- Senior Quality Tester (Contract) - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Nuance's broad range of healthcare specific applications and technologies help service providers significantly increase their bottom line in today's hyper-competitive market. Whether you need to automate the routing of calls, the creation or collection of information, process transcriptions or complete claims, we have a solution to reduce manual tasks and improve patient care, increase staff efficiency, ...
Reference Code: 1-10360
- Software QA team leader - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Responsible for leading and mentoring a team of QA engineers. This includes defining and tracking tasks for the team, tracking project progress, helping unblock the team members and trouble shooting issues. The candidate should be comfortable working with complex back-end systems. Work in leading the effort of implementing and maintaining the automation framework of the test infrastructure. Run and/or pa...
Reference Code: 1-11906
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: You will be responsible for testing applications on different embedded platforms typically found in the mobile or automotive market. To accomplish this, you will interact with internal engineering team, attend meetings, and communicate with them on a regular basis to clarify implementation details. Together with the engineering team you will participate in designing and maintaining a testing framework to...
Reference Code: 1-11189