Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The QA Engineer will work on Automotive Professional Services project teams that integrate and deliver Nuance state-of-the-art speech recognition and text-to-speech products to embedded platforms for major automotive and consumer electronics companies. You will be closely working together with our customers’ integration teams to help them include Nuance technologies into successful products in an ...
Reference Code: 1-14451
- Principal Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Work closely with members of the team to design, implement, test and deliver high-performing document distribution applications Perform code and design inspections to ensure quality software deliverables Contribute to the regular refactoring of team process, habit and tendency in order to continually improve Have great ideas and see them implemented Mentor junior developers Qualifications:...
Reference Code: 1-13806
- Associate Speech Scientist - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As a Speech Recognition Engineer in the Professional Services group, you will work on automated speech recognition applications, covering a broad range of activities in all project phases, including the design, development, and optimization of the system. You will: Work across application development teams to ensure best possible recognition performance and caller experience in deployed systems Identify ...
Reference Code: 1-14331