Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Associate Speech Scientist - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As a Speech Recognition Engineer in the Professional Services group, you will work on automated speech recognition applications, covering a broad range of activities in all project phases, including the design, development, and optimization of the system. You will: Work across application development teams to ensure best possible recognition performance and caller experience in deployed systems Identify ...
Reference Code: 1-14331
- QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The QA Engineer will work on Automotive Professional Services project teams that integrate and deliver Nuance state-of-the-art speech recognition and text-to-speech products to embedded platforms for major automotive and consumer electronics companies. You will be closely working together with our customers’ integration teams to help them include Nuance technologies into successful products in an ...
Reference Code: 1-14451
- Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Software Build Engineer manages the tools and process for software source code control, build of software packages, installation onto development and test systems, and ultimate release to "ready for live" repositories. They are also responsible for managing the development hardware, maintaining development environments, virtual machines, etc. System administration of development systems and...
Reference Code: 1-14193