Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The QA Engineer will work on Automotive Professional Services project teams that integrate and deliver Nuance state-of-the-art speech recognition and text-to-speech products to embedded platforms for major automotive and consumer electronics companies. You will be closely working together with our customers’ integration teams to help them include Nuance technologies into successful products in an ...
Reference Code: 1-14451
- Associate Speech Scientist - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As a Speech Recognition Engineer in the Professional Services group, you will work on automated speech recognition applications, covering a broad range of activities in all project phases, including the design, development, and optimization of the system. You will: Work across application development teams to ensure best possible recognition performance and caller experience in deployed systems Identify ...
Reference Code: 1-14331
- Principal Build & Release Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Engage with internal clients to understand, define and meet products build requirements Automate configuration and deployment of builds across multiple environments Design, implement, and maintain continuous build and deployment mechanisms, leveraging innovative programmatic solutions and automation Manage the build infrastructures in both physical environment and cloud space Proactively identify and dri...
Reference Code: 1-13868