Sign up for job alerts
- Mobile Client Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Mobility Dragon Voice-to-Text team is responsible for designing and developing rich, full-featured voice applications for both iOS and Android devices. Our primary focus is deliver solutions to the world's largest mobile operators. We are looking for a strong and motivated software engineer. Your main responsibilities will be, however will not be limited to: Development of multi-modal voice recogniti...
Reference Code: 1-11702
- Software QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Analyze new features and write and maintain functional, System test cases against them. Document, design, execute and maintain complex tests that demonstrate that complex requirements are met over a long period of time (stability and performance tests) and with an extreme amount of data. Understand and setup for the purposes of testing complex system such as DB clusters and IP load balancers. Work in the...
Reference Code: 1-11607
- Language QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The selected candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and executing functional and system tests for the Nuance Dragon TV program in Brazilian Portuguese. Furthermore, the candidate will troubleshoot issues and write detailed bugs reports and status reports so that progress in testing can be easily tracked. Analyze new features and write functional test cases against their requirements in s...
Reference Code: 1-11356