Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Associate Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As a member of the Nuance software development team, you will be involved in the implementation of applications for enterprise firms seeking to improve their customer self-service automation. Projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction. You will be working in the full life cycle of projects including design/requirements, coding/programming, testing, installa...
Reference Code: 1-13869
- Language QA Engineer Dutch Native Speaker - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: The selected candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and executing functional and system tests for the Daimler MbApss and NTG 5.5 program in Dutch. Furthermore, the candidate will troubleshoot issues, write detailed bug reports and so that progress in testing can be tracked. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Analyze new features and write functional test cases again...
Reference Code: 1-13804
- Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Do you have a reputation for developing world class software? Are you passionate about innovation? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we want to hear from you!!!! The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software for the Nuance Mobile Toolkit. We are searching for a talented software engineer to play a key role in the development and susta...
Reference Code: 1-13530