Research and Development Jobs at Nuance
By being hired into one of our Research and Development jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in Research and Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Research and Development job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Research and Development at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Software Engineering Lead - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Note: This role can be located in either our Montreal, Burlington, Sunnyvale or Seattle office. As a member of the NLP (Natural Language Processing) Research group, the candidate will work on challenging problems that have a concrete impact on exciting real-world applications. The main focus of this position will be the design/development/support of NLP software for consumer devices • Lead a team ...
Reference Code: 1-14180
- Senior Principal Solutions Architect - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Senior Principal Solutions Architect works as a key member of the Network Services in the Nuance on Demand team to provide Nuance customers with large-scale enterprise voice and mobile deployments that automate access to information and services over the phone. You will be responsible for system (deployment) architecture, infrastructure definition, network connectivity, and the deployment of technica...
Reference Code: 1-13941
- Senior Project Manager - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Postion Summary: Within the Enterprise Program Management Office, you will take large, highly visible programs from vision to market delivery. The PMO is the source for best practices, standards, guidance, and metrics on the practice and execution of Agile project and program management. You will help evolve our software development process and share your insights to support Enterprise programs. The idea...
Reference Code: 1-13603