About Research and Development
By being hired into one of our Research and Development jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in Research and Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Research and Development job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Research and Development at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
- Principal Solutions Architect - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Solutions Architect works as a key member of the Network Services in the Nuance on Demand team to provide Nuance customers with large-scale enterprise voice and mobile deployments that automate access to information and services over the phone. You will be responsible for system (deployment) architecture, infrastructure definition, network connectivity, and the deployment of technical solutions that ...
Reference Code: 1-11366
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Responsible for the test execution on a system level to perform load, performance, endurance and high availability testing. Additional responsibilities include complex system trouble shooting and quality delivery of the different supported languages against NCS Document, design, execute and complex tests that demonstrate that complex requirements are met over a long period of time (stability and performa...
Reference Code: 1-10903
- Senior Research Scientist - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary : As a member of the NLP Research group, the candidate will work on challenging research problems that have a concrete impact on exciting real-world applications. The main focus of this position will be the development and evolution of a statistical natural language understanding system for consumer devices. The goal is to provide results which reflect a deep understanding of the intent ...
Reference Code: 1-11703