Software Developer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Development at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this job, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Development jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Nuance Cloud Services server team is responsible for designing, developing, and sustaining real-time, multi-modal, personal agent applications for both mass-market feature phones and smart phones for some of the world’s largest phone manufacturers. We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Software Engineer to join a team that sustains, manages, and maintains server side functionality that ...
Reference Code: 1-11705
- Director R&D Engineering Development Enterprise Division - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Do You Have What It Takes? Are you capable of connecting the dots and overseeing the implementation of large software solutions within a fast moving delivery environment? Do you have a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results? We are looking for a forward-thinking, results-driven Director. A leader excited about technology with a proven record of execution and delivery. A person that l...
Reference Code: 1-11882
- Software Developer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Responsible for the design, implementation, unit testing & integration testing of clinician applications Co-responsible (with the eScription chief architect) for the applications' architecture. Interpretation and production of functional and design specifications Mentoring junior engineers...
Reference Code: 1-10697