Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Principal Solutions Architect - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Principal Solutions Architect works as a key member of the Network Services in the Nuance on Demand team to provide Nuance customers with large-scale enterprise voice and mobile deployments that automate access to information and services over the phone. You will be responsible for system (deployment) architecture, infrastructure definition, network connectivity, and the deployment of technical solut...
Reference Code: 1-13941
- QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The QA Engineer will work on Automotive Professional Services project teams that integrate and deliver Nuance state-of-the-art speech recognition and text-to-speech products to embedded platforms for major automotive and consumer electronics companies. You will be closely working together with our customers’ integration teams to help them include Nuance technologies into successful products in an ...
Reference Code: 1-14451
- Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Design and write Java-based dialogs using a Nuance Dialog Manager Migration of existing applications to production-ready code Work within a team to produce a complete product including multimodal interaction Research, design and implement speech applications to be part of the Dragon Drive Mobile product Design and implementation of speech dialogs as per UI engineering specifications Study technical requi...
Reference Code: 1-14025