About Software Engineer
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Write test plans, test scripts, test documents, test reports Contribute to the team automation efforts and to continuous process improvements Mentor more junior team members, assisting in troubleshooting and test efforts Take ownership of issues, driving them to completion across multiple work groups with competing priorities Anticipate quality problems and take corrective actions to resolve Represent QA...
Reference Code: 1-11367
- Software QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Analyze new features and write and maintain functional, System test cases against them. Document, design, execute and maintain complex tests that demonstrate that complex requirements are met over a long period of time (stability and performance tests) and with an extreme amount of data. Understand and setup for the purposes of testing complex system such as DB clusters and IP load balancers. Work in the...
Reference Code: 1-11607
- Principal Solutions Architect - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Solutions Architect works as a key member of the Network Services in the Nuance on Demand team to provide Nuance customers with large-scale enterprise voice and mobile deployments that automate access to information and services over the phone. You will be responsible for system (deployment) architecture, infrastructure definition, network connectivity, and the deployment of technical solutions that ...
Reference Code: 1-11366