Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Do you have a reputation for developing world class software? Are you passionate about innovation? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? If so, we want to hear from you!!!! The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software for the Nuance Mobile Toolkit. We are searching for a talented software engineer to play a key role in the development and susta...
Reference Code: 1-13530
- Software Development Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Principal Duties and Responsibilities Contribute into the design and evolution of the system architecture of the Voice To Text products Design, document, implement and unit test of the server components Ensure products meet all relevant specifications and quality standards Support internal customers such as quality assurance, professional services and hosted operations staff Qualifications:...
Reference Code: 1-13675
- Software QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: The selected candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and executing system load tests for the Nuance Voice Control product and qualifying the different supported data packs against it. Further, the candidate will trouble shoot issues and write detailed bugs reports and status reports so that progress in testing can be easily tracked Principal Duties and Responsibilities: ...
Reference Code: 1-13503