Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As a member of the Nuance software development team, you will be involved in the implementation of applications for enterprise firms seeking to improve their customer self-service automation. Projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction. You will be working in the full life cycle of projects including design/requirements, coding/programming, testing, installa...
Reference Code: 1-13870
- Principal Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Work closely with members of the team to design, implement, test and deliver high-performing document distribution applications Perform code and design inspections to ensure quality software deliverables Contribute to the regular refactoring of team process, habit and tendency in order to continually improve Have great ideas and see them implemented Mentor junior developers Qualifications:...
Reference Code: 1-13806
- Software Development Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Principal Duties and Responsibilities Contribute into the design and evolution of the system architecture of the Voice To Text products Design, document, implement and unit test of the server components Ensure products meet all relevant specifications and quality standards Support internal customers such as quality assurance, professional services and hosted operations staff Qualifications:...
Reference Code: 1-13675