Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Write test plans, test scripts, test documents, test reports Contribute to the team automation efforts and to continuous process improvements Mentor more junior team members, assisting in troubleshooting and test efforts Take ownership of issues, driving them to completion across multiple work groups with competing priorities Anticipate quality problems and take corrective actions to resolve Represent QA...
Reference Code: 1-11367
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: You will be responsible for testing applications on different embedded platforms typically found in the mobile or automotive market. To accomplish this, you will interact with internal engineering team, attend meetings, and communicate with them on a regular basis to clarify implementation details. Together with the engineering team you will participate in designing and maintaining a testing framework to...
Reference Code: 1-11189
- Software Developer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Responsible for the design, implementation, unit testing & integration testing of clinician applications Co-responsible (with the eScription chief architect) for the applications' architecture. Interpretation and production of functional and design specifications Mentoring junior engineers...
Reference Code: 1-10697