Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Principal Solutions Architect - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Solutions Architect works as a key member of the Network Services in the Nuance on Demand team to provide Nuance customers with large-scale enterprise voice and mobile deployments that automate access to information and services over the phone. You will be responsible for system (deployment) architecture, infrastructure definition, network connectivity, and the deployment of technical solutions that ...
Reference Code: 1-12275
- Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Nuance Cloud Services server team is responsible for designing, developing, and sustaining real-time, multi-modal, personal agent applications for both mass-market feature phones and smart phones for some of the world’s largest phone manufacturers. We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Software Engineer to join a team that sustains, manages, and maintains server side functionality that ...
Reference Code: 1-11705
- QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: The QA Engineer will work on Automotive Professional Services project teams that integrate and deliver Nuance state-of-the-art speech recognition and text-to-speech products to embedded platforms for major automotive and consumer electronics companies. You will be closely working together with our customers’ integration teams to help them include Nuance technologies into successf...
Reference Code: 1-13520