About Software Engineer
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Senior Software Developer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: We are looking for a highly motivated and well qualified software engineer, to design, and implement healthcare business application. The successful candidate will work closely with product management to determine the feasibility and timeframes for product development and delivery. This talented engineer will mentor junior team members as well as provide technical guidance and expertise for all developme...
Reference Code: 1-10455
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Responsible for the test execution on a system level to perform load, performance, endurance and high availability testing. Additional responsibilities include complex system trouble shooting and quality delivery of the different supported languages against NCS Document, design, execute and complex tests that demonstrate that complex requirements are met over a long period of time (stability and performa...
Reference Code: 1-10903
- Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Design and write Java-based dialogs using a Nuance Dialog Manager Work within a team to produce a complete prototype including multimodal interaction Research, design and implement speech applications for re-use by Professional Services organization Design and implementation of speech dialogs as per UI engineering specifications Study technical requirements for customer applications; design software arch...
Reference Code: 1-10927