NLP Jobs at Nuance
By being hired into one of our NLP jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in NLP careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired NLP job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in NLP at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
- Speech Scientist - Mahwah, NJ
- Description: Responsibilities: In this role, you will work as a key member of the Professional Services group to provide Nuance enterprise customers with highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant distributed speech recognition systems which automate access to information and services over the telephone. You will participate in all project phases, including the design, development, and optimization of automated speech recognition ap...
Reference Code: 1-12222
- Senior Researcher Language Modeling - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: In this role, you will serve as technical lead on customization projects, including responsibility for developing and documenting modeling recipe, liaising with project manager, attending project meetings, and training new developers. You will perform core algorithmic research to improve models across languages and domains and work with PMs and Researchers to roll out improvements to the standard recipe ...
Reference Code: 1-12221
- Language Engineer - Merelbeke, Belgium
- Description: Responsibilities: To strengthen our Research and Development team in Merelbeke, near Ghent, Belgium, we are looking for a linguist with strong project management skills and experience in quality assurance. The ideal candidate has a background in text-to-speech (TTS) and has worked on commercial speech products. Strong methodological skills and an interest in process design are a must. You will learn about the latest innov...
Reference Code: 1-11121