NLP Jobs at Nuance
By being hired into one of our NLP jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in NLP careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired NLP job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in NLP at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
- NLU Research Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: As a member of the NLP Application Research group, the candidate will support the development of state of the art natural language applications. The tools team inside this group supports the code base for the large group of researchers creating NLP solutions. You will work on productizing exciting new research, extracting value from large amounts of data and generally improving the envi...
Reference Code: 1-12311
- Senior NL Software Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Software design, development, documentation and testing of algorithms/modules for the NLP library used by multiple NLP-based applications. Development of Java annotators running under the Apache UIMA framework as well as C/C++ modules called via JNI. Productize/integrate algorithms developed by research teams. Develop/maintain internal tools used for testing and for the NLP model building process. Suppor...
Reference Code: 1-13650
- Senior Research Scientist Language Modeling - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Conduct experiments to assess the quality of language models and study the effect of language modeling variants and ancillary natural language processing (NLP) technology (e.g. punctuation prediction, language ID, compounding, etc.) on speech recognition accuracy Stay current with trends in research by reading relevant publications and attending conferences Analyze field data in order to identify areas o...
Reference Code: 1-13723