NLP Jobs at Nuance
By being hired into one of our NLP jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in NLP careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired NLP job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in NLP at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Research Engineer Intern - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: This role is for 10 per week starting January 2015 and will last 3-6 months. Local candidates only. Design and development of prototypes of cutting-edge innovations and technology enhancements in order to improve the products of Nuance Cloud Service (NCS) and Dragon Mobile Assistant (DMA). Run latency experiments in NCS research mini-cluster; Develop scripts to automate/enhance scoring/testing capabiliti...
Reference Code: 1-14096
- Student Worker Annotator German - Aachen, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: Our Natural Language Processing Department is currently looking for Native speakers of German Tasks: - Text annotation (analysis of texts and mark up of texts with information) - Collection of native language expressions - And others … Qualifications: Requirements: - Native speaker of Dutch - B...
Reference Code: 1-13985
- NLU Engineer Korean - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: NATURAL LANGUAGE UNDERSTANDING ENGINEER, (Korean) The NLU Applications Research unit develops language resources, tools, and end-to-end system solutions for multi-modal natural dialogue applications on mobile devices. NLU Applications Research balances a drive for innovation in reusable state-of-the-art solutions, with development for large-scale customer projects. The unit is actively looking for an NLU...
Reference Code: 1-14291