NLP Jobs at Nuance
By being hired into one of our NLP jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in NLP careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired NLP job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in NLP at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
- Senior NL Research Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: This research will focus methods to improve a component that normalizes clinically relevant facts from physician documentation into one of several clinical ontologies (RXNORM, SNOMED, etc.) This research will be conducted in the context of building a scalable, commercializable medical fact extraction system on top of available in-house resources and technologies - such as Ontologies, parsers , taggers, e...
Reference Code: 1-13897
- Senior NL Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Software design, development, documentation and testing of algorithms/modules for the NLP library used by multiple NLP-based applications. Development of Java annotators running under the Apache UIMA framework as well as C/C++ modules called via JNI. Productize/integrate algorithms developed by research teams. Develop/maintain internal tools used for testing and for the NLP model building process. Suppor...
Reference Code: 1-13861
- NLU Engineer - Aachen, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: Development of language resources for NLU, to be used in projects for Automotive customers. Includes among others grammar engineering, data creation, training & testing statistical models, systematic processing optimization. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: The NLU Applications Research unit develops language resources, tools, and end-to-end system solutions for multi-modal na...
Reference Code: 1-12310