NLP Jobs at Nuance
By being hired into one of our NLP jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in NLP careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired NLP job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in NLP at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
- Senior NL Research Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As a member of the NLP Research group, the candidate will be part of a team that will develop state-of-the-art Natural Language Understanding systems. The candidate will work on challenging research problems that have a concrete impact on real-world applications. The main focus of this job is to enable application developers, would they be Nuance Professional Service employees or potentially 3 rd party a...
Reference Code: 1-13714
- Senior Research Scientist Language Modeling - Aachen, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: Conduct experiments to assess the quality of language models and study the effect of language modeling variants and ancillary natural language processing (NLP) technology (e.g. punctuation prediction, language ID, compounding, etc.) on speech recognition accuracy Stay current with trends in research by reading relevant publications and attending conferences Analyze field data in order to identify areas o...
Reference Code: 1-13723
- NLU Engineer - Aachen, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: Development of language resources for NLU, to be used in projects for Automotive customers. Includes among others grammar engineering, data creation, training & testing statistical models, systematic processing optimization. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: The NLU Applications Research unit develops language resources, tools, and end-to-end system solutions for multi-modal na...
Reference Code: 1-12310