NLP Jobs at Nuance
By being hired into one of our NLP jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in NLP careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired NLP job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in NLP at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- NLU Engineer - Aachen, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: Development of language resources for NLU, to be used in projects for Automotive customers. Includes among others grammar engineering, data creation, training & testing statistical models, systematic processing optimization. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: The NLU Applications Research unit develops language resources, tools, and end-to-end system solutions for multi-modal na...
Reference Code: 1-12310
- Senior Research Scientist Language Modeling - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Conduct experiments to assess the quality of language models and study the effect of language modeling variants and ancillary natural language processing (NLP) technology (e.g. punctuation prediction, language ID, compounding, etc.) on speech recognition accuracy Stay current with trends in research by reading relevant publications and attending conferences Analyze field data in order to identify areas o...
Reference Code: 1-13723
- Senior NL Research Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: This research will focus methods to improve a component that normalizes clinically relevant facts from physician documentation into one of several clinical ontologies (RXNORM, SNOMED, etc.) This research will be conducted in the context of building a scalable, commercializable medical fact extraction system on top of available in-house resources and technologies - such as Ontologies, parsers , taggers, e...
Reference Code: 1-13897