NLP Jobs at Nuance
By being hired into one of our NLP jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in NLP careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired NLP job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in NLP at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
- NL Research Engineer - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: Manage annotation pipeline, tracking data progress and accuracy. Improve annotation efficiency. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Code tools and scripts for calculating data accuracy, tracking data progress. Provide data summaries, analyses, and reports; Support the development of web-based tools/applications; Work closely with NLP researchers, tools and annotation teams to identif...
Reference Code: 1-12309
- NLP Data Acquisition Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Engineer in the Healthcare Research organization working on building a state of the art clinical language understanding system, by creating appropriate corpora. Major duty is to select and distribute data for annotation to internal staff, collect and analyze the annotated data and integrate this into the research pipeline. Main responsibility is creating and organizing large annotated clinical text corpo...
Reference Code: 1-13514
- NLU Research Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: As a member of the NLP Application Research group, the candidate will support the development of state of the art natural language applications. The tools team inside this group supports the code base for the large group of researchers creating NLP solutions. You will work on productizing exciting new research, extracting value from large amounts of data and generally improving the envi...
Reference Code: 1-12311