NLP Jobs at Nuance
By being hired into one of our NLP jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in NLP careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired NLP job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in NLP at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
- Senior NL Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Software design, development, documentation and testing of algorithms/modules for the NLP library used by multiple NLP-based applications. Development of Java annotators running under the Apache UIMA framework as well as C/C++ modules called via JNI. Productize/integrate algorithms developed by research teams. Develop/maintain internal tools used for testing and for the NLP model building process. Suppor...
Reference Code: 1-13861
- NLU Engineer - Aachen, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: Development of language resources for NLU, to be used in projects for Automotive customers. Includes among others grammar engineering, data creation, training & testing statistical models, systematic processing optimization. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: The NLU Applications Research unit develops language resources, tools, and end-to-end system solutions for multi-modal na...
Reference Code: 1-12310
- Senior NL Research Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: As a member of the NLP Research group, the candidate will be part of a team that will develop state-of-the-art Natural Language Understanding systems. The candidate will work on challenging research problems that have a concrete impact on real-world applications. The main focus of this job is to enable application developers, would they be Nuance Professional Service employees or potentially 3 rd party a...
Reference Code: 1-13714