Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The Software Build Engineer manages the tools and process for software source code control, build of software packages, installation onto development and test systems, and ultimate release to "ready for live" repositories. They are also responsible for managing the development hardware, maintaining development environments, virtual machines, etc. System administration of development systems and...
Reference Code: 1-14193
- Principal Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Contribute into the design and evolution of the system architecture of the NCS products Design, document, implement and unit test of the server components Ensure products meet all relevant specifications and quality standards Support internal customers such as quality assurance, professional services and hosted operations staff Qualifications: Bachelors or Gradu...
Reference Code: 1-14249
- Software Engineering Intern – C# SUMMER 2015 - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Develop unit tests to achieve 100% code coverage, executed in an automated manner forming the development build system Develop build configurations and tools to enable continuous builds, testing, and deployment Develop unit tests for the diagnostics products using NUnit, MSTest, or jUnit Develop build script to promote continuous builds and testing using nant and teamcity Design and develop tools to help...
Reference Code: 1-14275