Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Principal Software Engineer - Pune, India
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: The Principal Software Engineer works with a team of developers, QA and documentation staff in the development of updates to Dragon speech recognition products. The candidate will be a self-starter and will work on multiple deliverables with dynamic schedules....
Reference Code: 1-14572
- QA Engineer - Pune, India
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary – This person will be responsible for thoroughly understanding the functionality of the eScription clinician application system, writing test plans to cover the functionality implemented in each sprint, and executing those test plans. A significant portion of the testing will need to be automated, so the ideal candidate would need to have some scripting or programming knowledge. P...
Reference Code: 1-14562
- Senior Database Engineer - Pune, India
- Description: Responsibilities: Nuance Healthcare Intelligent speech recognition and text processing (NLP) software turns clinician dictations into formatted draft documents that medical transcriptionists (MTs) quickly review and edit often doubling productivity as compared to traditional medical transcription. The Dragon Medical 360 | eScription platform is deployed enterprise-wide at healthcare organizations throughout the U.S...
Reference Code: 1-14563