Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Principal Software Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Develop browser extensions and plugins for Dragon integration into IE, Chrome, and Firefox Define the next generation of Dragon integration with leading on-line content creation tools such as Google Drive, Word Online, and blog authoring tools. Develop recommendations for future ARIA specifications to enhance speech enabled web pages Support Dragon integration with new browser releases Design and develop...
Reference Code: 1-13945
- Sr. Project Manager - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: Nuance Healthcare is looking for highly motivated Project Manager who demonstrates an advanced mix of skills in project management, technology, and strategic business acumen. The role requires both deep project management experience, broad technology knowledge, and the ability to facilitate the deployment of solutions by mapping common business problems to reusable end-to-end technology...
Reference Code: 1-14011
- Senior Financial Analyst Corporate Strategy & Development - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Nuance is looking for a Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst to join its Corporate Strategy & Development (“CS&D”) team. The CS&D team is responsible for assisting the company’s operating divisions to drive strategic analysis and decisions, and to implement key external development opportunities including acquisitions, partnerships, and divestitures. This individu...
Reference Code: 1-14018