About Software Engineer
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Technical Consultant - Remote, USA
- Description: Responsibilities: Under general supervision, p rovide software implementation and support services to customers to achieve high satisfaction. Drawing upon a broad understanding of Windows operating systems, computer networking, and system administration, identify and use appropriate tests, procedures, and troubleshooting steps to assist cu...
Reference Code: 1-11329
- Windows Systems Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Performance and Availability : People in the systems engineer role will be relied on to facilitate consistent system performance and uptime Problem Management : This role will be accountable for problem management including proactive problem identification root cause analysis and the creation of RFO documents for all problems involving server infrastructure, Windows operating systems and a variety of oth...
Reference Code: 1-11438
- Big Data Development and Analysis Intern - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Nuance products like Nina, are based on machine learning from large amounts of user data. We need assistance to build rock-solid processes for handling this data flow and generate reproducible analysis. This job is ideal for a software or computer engineering student who wants to work with Big Data. Tailor our existing processes for machine learning for new applications and environments. Build and enhanc...
Reference Code: 1-11427