Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Software Engineer - Ulm, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: Define the speech framework software package in cooperation with customers and R&D. Define and develop the interfaces of these speech SW packages to HU telematics systems. This includes data preparation for different use cases, implementation of interfaces to the different speech controlled applications like navigation, phone or media. Implement a high level, customer specific speech interface inclus...
Reference Code: 1-12124
- Software Developer - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: This position will work within the Professional Services Development group. Their main duty will be to scope, develop, and support revenue-generating customized solutions for Nuance Outbound clients. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: The Professional Services Senior Software Developer is responsible for building customized applications for clients, and will be involved in technical...
Reference Code: 1-13492
- Software Engineering Manager - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Organize and manage a team of software engineers responsible for deliverables in cross-functional environment. Define/track short and long term plans and update those plans according to shifting priorities. Software design, development, documentation and testing of algorithms/modules for the NLP library used by multiple NLP-based applications. Development of Java annotators running under the Apache UIMA ...
Reference Code: 1-13533