Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Software Engineer - Shenzhen, China
- Description: Responsibilities: Engage in development work of Nuance's innovative Dragon Drive product family (speech, link, connect). Support local customers to develop on Nuance engine and integrate with Nuance solutions. Report to professional service team manager. Develop, integrate and test Nuance's Dragon Drive product and solutions. Cooperate with local and overseas R&D team in designing and applying state-of-the-art speech ...
Reference Code: 1-14343
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Aachen, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: On-site support in our Aachen office for our North-American integration team. Definition and specification of test plans. Development of automated tests resp. extension of an existing test framwework with additional functionality. Maintainance of all test benches Execution of test plans using customer supplied embedded hardware and software. Maintaining bug-tracker issues in line with code deliveries...
Reference Code: 1-14544
- Software Engineer - Ulm, Germany
- Description: Responsibilities: Support in project acquisition: Preparation and presentation of technology demonstrators at customer’s site Professional services for speech enhancement in Nuance customer projects: Analysis of customer requirements Review of system and audio path design Error analysis and debugging of the audio processing chain Analysis of test results, documentatio...
Reference Code: 1-14543