Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Linux Administrator - Madison, WI
- Description: Responsibilities: The Administrator will provide technical leadership and support to the Asterisk / Linux infrastructure. Emdat will continue to build a virtualized, distributed dictation platform to support growth. The incumbent must possess expert knowledge in Asterisk and a mixture of Linux, Apache, Windows VoIP, TDM and HA knowledge. Must possess the ability to deploy infrastructure remotely on bare bones and VMWare i...
Reference Code: 1-13834
- Senior Security Automation Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Responsibilities: Plan, install, operate, and maintain the Global Hosting Organization (GHO) Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) tool. This position is responsible for configuration, tooling, alert generation, event reduction, report distribution, automation, and incident response mechanisms as they relate to the GHO Security Event Management platform. Additionally, this position is responsible...
Reference Code: 1-13828
- Senior Software Developer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: This position will work within the Professional Services Development group. Their main duty will be to scope, develop, and support revenue-generating customized solutions for Nuance Outbound clients. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: The Professional Services Software Developer is responsible for building customized applications for clients, and will be involved in technical scopin...
Reference Code: 1-13825