Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: The QA Client team is responsible for testing voice recognition applications for TV manufactures including client server applications designed for third party developers. We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Senor level QA Engineer to join a successful team testing speech application products. The selected candidate will be responsible for all required test planning responsibilities and ...
Reference Code: 1-14929
- Senior Software Developer - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Professional Services Senior Software Developer is responsible for building customized applications for clients, and will be involved in technical scoping and estimation, working directly with clients, and supporting production applications. This role will act as a technical mentor to Software Developers. This may include interviewing, training, conducting code reviews, acting as an escalation point ...
Reference Code: 1-14750
- Technical Consultant - Remote, IL
- Description: Responsibilities: Manage a set of key customers/partners with the responsibility for assisting them in dramatically growing the sales of Nuances solutions within their account base when resold, bundled with or embedded in the Customer/Partner solution. Act as a key technical resource for communicating all operational/technical issues, policies, procedures to the Customer/Partner. This includes ensuring that pricing, part ...
Reference Code: 1-16251