About Software Engineer
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Sr Business Development & Marketing Manager APAC - Remote, Singapore
- Description: Responsibilities: Provide leadership, strategic direction, and drive execution for revenue, bookings, and mindshare growth of V2T services in the APAC region. In addition, the position will work on regional strategy, key account capture program, deal design and tactics, new technology-led market initiatives, go-to-market, financial modeling, pricing optimization and more. •...
Reference Code: 1-11574
- Software QA Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: Analyze new features and write and maintain functional, System test cases against them. Document, design, execute and maintain complex tests that demonstrate that complex requirements are met over a long period of time (stability and performance tests) and with an extreme amount of data. Understand and setup for the purposes of testing complex system such as DB clusters and IP load balancers. Work in the...
Reference Code: 1-11607
- QA Automation Lead - Waterloo, ON
- Description: Responsibilities: Plan and lead global cross-functional automation implementations Work with other automation engineers to create a unified approach to automation across the team. Assess current automation framework and propose and implement improvements Review, maintain and improve current automated software test methodologies and processes. Work with offshore resources to develop and enhance on existing scripts and intr...
Reference Code: 1-11445