Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Senior Security Engineer - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Senior Security Engineer is responsible for implementing technical and business controls for a wide variety of information security incidents, problems and technologies. Working with the Global Hosting Organization (GHO) Security Team, as well as part of various project teams, this role is an in-house subject matter expert who diligently assists with the improvement of technical security on informati...
Reference Code: 1-14636
- Global Manager M&S Renewals - Sunrise, FL
- Description: Responsibilities: The Global Renewals Manager leads a team of sales and administrative professionals who focus on driving the maintenance and support business by selling these services to and through a range of global alliance partners, direct enterprise customers, and many others. This is a challenging, exciting, role that has a primary focus on sales and customer retention, which is largely achieved through excellent cu...
Reference Code: 1-14580
- Finance Analyst Intern SUMMER 2015 - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Create Discounts and Contra Revenue reporting and analytics structure. -Develop a reporting structure for Discounts to our major partners. -Work closely with Technical Revenue Accounting team to identify exceptions to variances from Fair Market Value and SRP. -Analyze and report Discount trends for our main product lines (Equitrac, SafeCom, eCopy). -Build a reporting structure to analyze Imaging’s...
Reference Code: 1-14539