Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Application Support Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: The eScription Support Department is looking to add a qualified Associate Support Engineer to the team to take primary responsibility for troubleshooting and resolving software issues within the customer environments. The Engineer will primarily handle automated system pages but will also assist in triaging critical customer submissions and escalating to the customer-facing support teams as needed....
Reference Code: 1-14781
- Tax Manager - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Reporting to the Senior Tax Director the Tax Manager will assist with the Company’s tax compliance requirements and the accounting processes, including the consolidating tax provision (both domestic and international with global tax provision) and will be assisting with the federal tax compliance and will be responsible for managing all state income tax and franchise tax sales and use property tax...
Reference Code: 1-14783
- Senior Software Engineer - Montreal, QC
- Description: Responsibilities: An excellent opportunity to join the Nina Web product team where you will be primarily responsible for designing and developing features and fixes required to support our ever growing customer base. Regular code reviews and extensive unit testing will need to be performed as Nina Web is a SaaS solution with production updates occurring on a 3 week interval without affecting existing deployments. Your mai...
Reference Code: 1-14748