Sign up for job alerts
- Application Consultant - Cleveland, OH
- Description: Responsibilities: Responsible for functional and technical on-site, remote, classroom training to customers. Provides customer implementation guidance with regards to application needs during new customer implementations and upgrades based on best practice experience. Provides ongoing product functional and technical training with live customers as needed. Identifies, recommends, and implements system configuration recomm...
Reference Code: 1-13718
- Senior Research Scientist Language Modeling - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Conduct experiments to assess the quality of language models and study the effect of language modeling variants and ancillary natural language processing (NLP) technology (e.g. punctuation prediction, language ID, compounding, etc.) on speech recognition accuracy Stay current with trends in research by reading relevant publications and attending conferences Analyze field data in order to identify areas o...
Reference Code: 1-13723
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Native English speaker) - Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: The Seoul Client-QA team is responsible for testing voice recognition applications for both mass-market feature phones and smart phones for Samsung. We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a successful team testing speech application products. The selected candidate will be responsible for test case developement and test execution for all...
Reference Code: 1-13590