Sign up for job alerts
- Senior Research Scientist Language Modeling - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Conduct experiments to assess the quality of language models and study the effect of language modeling variants and ancillary natural language processing (NLP) technology (e.g. punctuation prediction, language ID, compounding, etc.) on speech recognition accuracy Stay current with trends in research by reading relevant publications and attending conferences Analyze field data in order to identify areas o...
Reference Code: 1-13723
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Native English speaker) - Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: The Seoul Client-QA team is responsible for testing voice recognition applications for both mass-market feature phones and smart phones for Samsung. We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a successful team testing speech application products. The selected candidate will be responsible for test case developement and test execution for all...
Reference Code: 1-13590
- Business Analyst Talent Acquisition (Temporary) - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Talent Acquisition Business Analyst is a key member of the global TA Operations Team. The analyst role will be responsible for researching, compiling, analyzing, and reporting on all Talent Acquisition related data. The individual in this role will support the recruitment lifecycle by facilitating transparency, efficiency and strengthened business partnerships. Responsibilities: Evaluate existing tal...
Reference Code: 1-13725