Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications
- Technical Consultant - Remote, IL
- Description: Responsibilities: Manage a set of key customers/partners with the responsibility for assisting them in dramatically growing the sales of Nuances solutions within their account base when resold, bundled with or embedded in the Customer/Partner solution. Act as a key technical resource for communicating all operational/technical issues, policies, procedures to the Customer/Partner. This includes ensuring that pricing, part ...
Reference Code: 1-16251
- Senior Compensation Analyst - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Senior Compensation Analyst is a key member of the global compensation team and will partner with HR leadership and division leaders to develop and deliver solutions to current compensation-related business issues. This strategic analyst role is responsible for the design, development, governance, and execution of Nuance’s compensation programs across the global organization. This role will as...
Reference Code: 1-16252
- A\R Collections Specialist (Temp) - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Initiates collections calls in accordance with established policy/goals and within contractual terms. Collects receivables within stated term of accounts and not to exceed 90 days of invoicing with concentration on quick turn-around of receivables to cash. Encompass full understanding of the Quote to Cash process in an effort to work more effectively and efficiently with transaction agents, sales agents,...
Reference Code: 1-16253