Sign up for job alerts
- Senior Financial Analyst Healthcare - Melbourne, FL
- Description: Responsibilities: Lead and manage the financial planning, forecasting and reporting of the Healthcare Professional Services and Support organizations, including variance analysis reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis, as well as preparation of related schedules Support organic revenue growth through customer revenue reporting including channel partner analysis and deal valuations Prepare plans and forecasts, includin...
Reference Code: 1-12298
- Principal Product Manager Enterprise - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: As a Nuance Product Manager, you will work with cross-functional teams to drive the conceptual and technical development of new products, from market research to business planning, to detailed requirements definition. You will collaborate with product development teams to create product roadmaps, and detailed product management plans that move the product/solution through the entire lif...
Reference Code: 1-12319
- Accounts Payable Clerk - Dublin, Ireland
- Description: Responsibilities: Responsibilities: • Prepare and post all purchase invoices in various European legal entities, using Oracle • Match invoice with Purchase Order + follow up approval flow/process • Review and post all Nuance employee’s expense report + follow up discrepancies • Prepare and execute payments for vendor and employees using Isabel/Wise Banksoftware • Reconcile and pos...
Reference Code: 1-12040