This role will play an essential part in helping the company achieve its ambitious marketing and revenue targets in EMEA. The Marketing campaign manager will help to ensure the business fully exploits all marketing opportunities and support lead generation goals, including online and in person activities. Nuance needs a marketer who has demonstrable experience in developing creative integrated marketing programs that will drive revenue and align with the goals of the sales leadership team.The Marketing campaign manager reports to the Senior Marketing Manager EMEA and works closely with the regional Sales organizations and the Regional Field Marketing managers in EMEA.
Responsible for creating, managing and implementing EMEA- and regional campaigns directly to the market as well as within the partner community with a clear focus on generating and nurturing business opportunities for the Sales organization. Coordinating with key stakeholders – regional sales and marketing, marketing communications, product management and business development.
• Prepare and deliver pre-campaign briefings, provide the necessary information to all involved and lead the creative process to ensure each campaign is a success.
• Drive campaign data segmentation and list selection
• Ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively, to deadline and deliver against business objectives
• Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, implementing changes where necessary
• Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations
• Support the Field Marketing defined objectives, including brand awareness, lead generation and conversion.
• Closely working with your Marketing colleagues in the other regions (USA & APAC), sharing best practices, score cards and monthly metrics reviews.
• Online webinar planning and execution for the EMEA region in working with the Regional Marketing managers and 3rd parties.
• Coordinate with Marketing Communications team in development of overall positioning and messaging to the Sales Team, delivering customer promotions for all markets and buyers and target customers.
• Manage communications to the sales team, delivering all prospect facing demand generation campaigns and metrics initiatives including weekly follow-up emails concentrating on results and analysis, asking why something is working/not working and helping to develop an action plan if needed.
• Manage marketing budget for the EMEA campaigns.
• Own localization of sales support presentations, demo specifications, and relevant collaterals (e.g., product brochures, data sheets, white papers, case studies, etc.)