Research and Development Jobs at Nuance
By being hired into one of our Research and Development jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in Research and Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Research and Development job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Research and Development at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
- Principal Product Manager NINA Mobile - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers. Analyze and present market requirements, trends, competitive landscape, product roadmap, cost model, and P&L to the executive team Develop and implement a compa...
Reference Code: 1-12105
- Senior Product Manager - Remote, Burlington
- Description: Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Senior Producet Manager will oversee the full product lifecycle product management of VVM and N3C products. Be responsible for Product Management of the VVM and N3C products. Accountable for the timely delivery of well justified and well communicated platform product releases, coordinated with R&D, partners, Marketing and BU leadership, with an emp...
Reference Code: 1-12074
- Senior Manager Technical Demo - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: The Sr. Manager of Technical Demo would be responsible for the operational success of all technical product demonstrations in the Healthcare Division of Nuance ensuring seamless team management and delivery aspects. This person will be the leader working with all the internal delivery teams to ensure timely and successful completion of all product demonstration engagements including all...
Reference Code: 1-11723