Research and Development Jobs at Nuance
By being hired into one of our Research and Development jobs at Nuance, you’ll be a key member of the Nuance team. Professionals in Research and Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Research and Development job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Research and Development at Nuance may be waiting for you!
Sign up for job alerts
- Principal Software Engineer - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: We are looking for a strong and motivated software engineer. Your main responsibilities will be, however will not be limited to: • Development of multi-modal voice recognition and natural language applications for mobile devices, primarily smart phones running Android. • Maintaining and enhancing Nuance’s existing released client development platform. • Prototyping and develop...
Reference Code: 1-10902
- Sr. Technical Project Manager - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: We are looking for a strong and motivated project manager to join the Mobility Engineering team. The main responsibilities will be (however will not be limited to): Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Establishment and close tracking of end-to-end plans with full buy-in from the various functional primes Active and hands-on contribution to risks and issues management Internal and ext...
Reference Code: 1-11762
- Senior Product Manager - Remote, Burlington
- Description: Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Senior Producet Manager will oversee the full product lifecycle product management of VVM and N3C products. Be responsible for Product Management of the VVM and N3C products. Accountable for the timely delivery of well justified and well communicated platform product releases, coordinated with R&D, partners, Marketing and BU leadership, with an emp...
Reference Code: 1-12074