Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Principal Software Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Dragon Medical 360 | eScription is the leading on-demand platform for computer aided medical transcription. Deployed enterprise-wide at healthcare organizations, the eScription solution is proven to improve turnaround time, increase productivity, and reduce costs of medical transcription, without interfering with clinician workflow. The product has received a Best in KLAS Award for seven consecutive year...
Reference Code: 1-14672
- Senior Software Developer - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Professional Services Senior Software Developer is responsible for building customized applications for clients, and will be involved in technical scoping and estimation, working directly with clients, and supporting production applications. This role will act as a technical mentor to Software Developers. This may include interviewing, training, conducting code reviews, acting as an escalation point ...
Reference Code: 1-14750
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Detroit, MI
- Description: Responsibilities: On-site support of our customers in the greater Detroit area. Perform tuning, testing, and validation of Nuance hands-free audio technologies In-vehicle testing, log collection, issue triage, analysis, and reporting. Creation of software test plans and automated tests for performance assessment of ASR systems. Adaptation of existing test scripts to specific customer platforms. Execution of test plans usi...
Reference Code: 1-14883