Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Job Description : Nuance is the leading provider of speech and imaging solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Our technologies, applications and services make the user experience more compelling by transforming the way people interact with information and how they create, share and use documents. Every day, millions of users and thousands of businesses, experience Nuance by calling dire...
Reference Code: 1-13585
- Market Development Representative - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Market Development Representative – Enterprise Division As Market Development Representative (MDR), you’ll be primarily responsible for lead follow-up and cultivating/delivering Marketing Qualified Leads to the Enterprise Sales team in North America. You’ll focuses on unearthing business problems that we can solve and specific projects in Fortune 1000 companies through self-driven an...
Reference Code: 1-13667
- Dragon Sales Development Representative (Temporary) - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Perform sales discovery and routing for all inbound leads, ensure customer satisfaction, drive registrations/inquiries for marketing programs and support/contribute to overall pipeline/revenue goals. Call out on all inbound leads to perform and gather necessary qualification/discovery information for routing/assignment to inside sales team within acceptable timeframe. Work with Inside Sales and Field Sal...
Reference Code: 1-13662