Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Client Development Executive - Remote, USA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Client Development Executive (CDE) is solely responsible for revenue retention, contract management, and overall customer satisfaction. This includes managing the overall success of multiple Nuance products and services within various stages of deployment. The CDE is responsible for building value, growing revenue and increasing margin as outlined in the specific account management plans. The CDE rol...
Reference Code: 1-13876
- Senior Financial Analyst Corporate Strategy & Development - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Nuance is looking for a Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst to join its Corporate Strategy & Development (“CS&D”) team. The CS&D team is responsible for assisting the company’s operating divisions to drive strategic analysis and decisions, and to implement key external development opportunities including acquisitions, partnerships, and divestitures. This individu...
Reference Code: 1-14018
- Inside Sales Development Representative - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Inside Sales Development Representative functions as part of a fantastic team of bright, motivated individuals and supports the talented and experienced Nuance Field Sales organization in driving the early stages of the sales cycle to develop Qualified Sales Opportunities. You'll be the first contact for many new customers and function as the ambassador to communicate how Nuance’s products and...
Reference Code: 1-13877