Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Software Developer - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: This position will work within the Professional Services Development group. Their main duty will be to scope, develop, and support revenue-generating customized solutions for Nuance Outbound clients. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: The Professional Services Senior Software Developer is responsible for building customized applications for clients, and will be involved in technical...
Reference Code: 1-13492
- Senior QA Engineer - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: The Senior QA Engineer will primarily test applications based on Nuance technology which involve the generation of automated notifications using voice, email and SMS. Application technologies may also involve automated speech recognition, mobile applications, and IVRs. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: The Senior QA Engineer will be able to function as a project lead, overseeing th...
Reference Code: 1-12280
- Principal Solutions Architect - Sunnyvale, CA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Solutions Architect works as a key member of the Network Services in the Nuance on Demand team to provide Nuance customers with large-scale enterprise voice and mobile deployments that automate access to information and services over the phone. You will be responsible for system (deployment) architecture, infrastructure definition, network connectivity, and the deployment of technical solutions that ...
Reference Code: 1-12276