About Software Engineer
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Senior QA Engineer - Madison, WI
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: Will report to Jeff Banschbach or Crystal Howard (part of Emdat Acquisition). TBD. Person will be responsible for testing software produced by the mid-market platform team, specifically targeting Emdat platform in the near term. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: • Design and write single-product and cross product test case suites • Execute single-product and cross-pro...
Reference Code: 1-11745
- Software Development Manager - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: Dragon Medical 360 | eScription is the leading on-demand platform for computer aided medical transcription. Deployed enterprise-wide at healthcare organizations, the eScription solution is proven to improve turnaround time, increase productivity, and reduce costs of medical transcription, without interfering with clinician workflow. The product has received a Best in KLAS Award for seve...
Reference Code: 1-11748
- Principal Software Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: The Principal Software Engineer works with a team of developers, QA and documentation staff in the development of the next generation of Dragon speech recognition products. The candidate will drive the migration of key product components from native to managed code. Self-starter, works independently and as a leader with multiple teams, design solutions and new features, augment existing features, wri...
Reference Code: 1-11431