About Software Engineer
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
- Principal Software Engineer - Cambridge, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: We are looking for a strong and motivated software engineer. Your main responsibilities will be, however will not be limited to: • Development of multi-modal voice recognition and natural language applications for mobile devices, primarily smart phones running Android. • Maintaining and enhancing Nuance’s existing released client development platform. • Prototyping and develop...
Reference Code: 1-10902
- Senior Research Engineer ( c c++ algorithms ) - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: This position is for the development and maintenance of text-processing, post-processing and scoring toolkits that directly influence, measure and/or monitor ASR accuracy. Development, improvement, maintenance, internationalization, and localization of various text-processing and post-processor tools (tokenizing, formatting, spell/grammar checking, automatic punctuation/capitalization, compounding). Spec...
Reference Code: 1-11096
- Sr. Project Manager - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: Manage the organization transition to Scrum, champion process improvements, and train the team to the standards Executing Daily Scrum Meetings and running of Scrum teams Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving....
Reference Code: 1-10894