Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Software Engineering Intern – C# SUMMER 2015 - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Develop unit tests to achieve 100% code coverage, executed in an automated manner forming the development build system Develop build configurations and tools to enable continuous builds, testing, and deployment Develop unit tests for the diagnostics products using NUnit, MSTest, or jUnit Develop build script to promote continuous builds and testing using nant and teamcity Design and develop tools to help...
Reference Code: 1-14275
- Technical Consultant - Remote, USA
- Description: Responsibilities: To provide complex technical installation and implementation support services for clients which include database administration interface consulting, report development, and data conversion. Documents services/solutions provided for project manager and client. Essential Duties and Responsibilities 30% Provide complex technical installation and implementation support services for client. Interacts directl...
Reference Code: 1-13952
- Principal Software Engineer - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Develop robust, scalable and extendable C++ code for Dragon Naturally Speaking Design and implement Dragon speech recognition integrations with new desktop applications Design and integrate speech enabling technology into Windows Store apps Prototype new user interfaces to create innovative, simplified speech recognition experiences Implement support for new Windows OS releases Work with Dragon Research ...
Reference Code: 1-13944