Software Engineer Jobs at Nuance
Create the technology of tomorrow, today, with a career in Software Engineering at Nuance. Our team combines the strengths of individuals from a variety of scripting, coding, programming and R&D backgrounds to develop the products and services that put us at the forefront of our industry. In this position, you’ll be responsible for collaborating on a variety of projects within Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android and Mobile operating platforms. You will also develop a breadth of algorithms and utilize core programming languages including Java C++, C#, and .NET to streamline automation and perform manual testing. Find out more about our Software Engineering jobs at Nuance and be part of our talented, motivated team.
Sign up for job alerts
Sign up to receive job alerts and other Nuance career communications Sign up
- Software Engineering Intern – C# SUMMER 2015 - Burlington, MA
- Description: Responsibilities: Develop unit tests to achieve 100% code coverage, executed in an automated manner forming the development build system Develop build configurations and tools to enable continuous builds, testing, and deployment Develop unit tests for the diagnostics products using NUnit, MSTest, or jUnit Develop build script to promote continuous builds and testing using nant and teamcity Design and develop tools to help...
Reference Code: 1-14275
- Technical Support Engineer - Melbourne, FL
- Description: Responsibilities: Technical Support Engineer - Dragon Medical will be responsible for providing superior customer service, problem diagnosis and creative resolution for issues related to Nuance products and their supporting technologies/infrastructure. Maintain high quality documentation and actively contribute to ongoing process improvement. This position has daily contact with help desk staff, customers, peers, and/or i...
Reference Code: 1-14229
- Software Developer - Seattle, WA
- Description: Responsibilities: Position Summary: This position will work within the Professional Services Development group. Their main duty will be to scope, develop, and support revenue-generating customized solutions for Nuance Outbound clients. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: The Professional Services Senior Software Developer is responsible for building customized applications for clients, and will be involved in technical...
Reference Code: 1-14164