Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Language Modeling ResearcherApply Job ID 1-39700 Date posted 01/18/2019 Locaton Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia
Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren. Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Mobile Team…; intelligente Systeme für unterwegs. Unsere Leidenschaft gilt der Entwicklung von intelligenten Interfaces, die es Menschen ermöglichen allein mit Hilfe ihrer Stimme mit ihren Autos, Smartphones und anderen Geräten zu kommunizieren.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Our R&D Language Modeling Group is looking for a Language Modeling Researcher to work with on challenging research problems that have a concrete impact on real-world applications, such as in-car assistants, home entertainment systems and healthcare technology – the work you do will impact real users on a daily basis.
You’ll perform a role mixing both research and development of cutting edge technologies by staying current on state-of-the-art algorithms in related fields; evaluating the usage patterns of customers via big data analysis; building models to improve core ASR accuracy of individual products and contributing to the model building codebase, including our deep learning toolkit.
- Conduct experiments to assess the quality of language models and study the effect of language modeling variants and ancillary natural language processing technology (such as auto-punctuation) on speech recognition accuracy.
- Identify, optimize, and cluster training data.
- Analyse product usage data to identify areas of possible improvement or enhancement of language modelling process, method, and NLP techniques.
- Implement of improved training recipes and NLP prototypes utilizing primarily Python and/or Perl
- Discuss and present ideas, progress, and results within the research team.
- Improve language modelling performance in multiple languages.
You will have::
- Advanced degree (Master or PhD) in computer science, applied mathematics, or a related field
- Additional Studies in speech technology, computational linguistics, language technology, statistical machine translation, or natural language processing
- If recently graduated then some kind of relevant experience or internship
- Significant experience using Unix/Linux and shell scripting in Perl / Python
- Solid written and oral communication skills in English
Preferred but not essential:
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- Explicit (industry or academic) experience with large vocabulary speech recognition
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, statistical modelling, deep learning, numerical optimization, data mining, algorithm design, software engineering,
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc