Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Payroll Specialist- Heerlen, Netherlands- Nuance AutomotiveApply Job ID 1-41480 Date posted 06/18/2019 Location Aachen, Germany
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Automotive team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
At Nuance Automotive, we’re futurists, re-imagining what’s possible at the intersection of humans, mobility and machines – then making it happen. If you’re ready to be a part of building and delivering the ultimate, future-ready mobility experience that is miles ahead of the competition, you should join us. Building on our deep expertise and unparalleled innovation, we are accelerating the pace of change and transforming the in-car cockpit. We’ve reimagined and redefined the mobility experience, creating a new standard that goes beyond driving to a connected and informed world. Today, we’re shrinking the gap between the driver and the automobile, transforming the machine into a natural extension of the human inside.
While we’re busy building the next generation of the in-car user experience, we’re also focused on the next step: spinning off from Nuance into a new, independent, publicly traded company that will be solely focused on the growing mobility assistant market and its adjacent opportunities – autonomous cars, smart cities, enhanced shared mobility, and more – that are on the horizon. Our new company will be a fast-moving, innovative organization that will use our 20-year history as a springboard to the next level. There’s never been a more exciting time to join Nuance Automotive.
*** This role is located in Heerlen, Netherlands.** Candidates willing to travel daily to Heerlen are welcome to apply **
The Payroll Analyst role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement across our EMEA countries. In this position, you will be accountable for the processing and compliance of all aspects of payroll and benefits administration/reporting within our Finance organization. This role is critically important in partnering with the Corporate Payroll, Benefits, HRIS and Reporting to ensure flawless execution of corporate programs. Additionally, this position will have responsibility to continuously improve work process design, procedures and technological capabilities by engaging both internal and external business partners.
- Accountable for all aspects of payroll management for several EMEA payrolls utilizing ADP Celergo for approximately 500 employees across 7 countries
- Review preliminary payroll calculations from Vendor and communicate changes, provision of final approval for each payroll
- Complete the monthly and annual tax and statutory filings in conjunction with external providers
- Assisting in audits (US GAAP, Local Statutory, Tax Audits etc)
- Advise personnel on matters related to social law and personnel administration such us health insurances, pension administration etc.
- Ensure compliance with all Internal Controls
- Preparation of payments & ensuring funding is in place
- Assist corporate headquarters in processing/compliance of stock related activity in international locations
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate supporting documentation and checklists
- Work with corporate, finance, and HR teams on any ad hoc projects
- Handle Benefit administrations
- Handle employee inquiries in a timely professional manner in liaison with ADP Celergo
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in payroll administration in an international environment and experience with dealing with outsourced payroll providers an advantage
- Professional HR-experience in an international work environment
- Accuracy and at ease with figures and hands on attitude
- A customer orientation demonstrating an ability and willingness to satisfy both internal and external customer demands and requirements
- Stress-resistant and able to handle multiple tasks
- Competence of setting priorities in an ambiguous and quick changing environment and achieve results autonomously
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Experience evaluating information to determine compliance with standards, laws, and regulations
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office
- Experience in continuous process improvement
- Excellent communication in English both oral and written and other languages
- Handle confidential information appropriately
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc