Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Proposal Writer / Junior Sales Engineer (Flexible working) – Aachen or MunichApply Job ID 1-40745 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Aachen, Germany | Munich, Germany
Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren. Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Enterprise Team…; hier beginnt guter Kundenservice. Unsere virtuellen Assistenten ermöglichen einen intelligenten und intuitiven Kundenservice, der Kunden hilft gewünschte Informationen kanalübergreifend zu finden.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…;great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with good people and technology skills to join a dynamic team focusing on delivering Nuance's Omni-Channel solutions to leading banking, telecoms and government customers in DACH / CEE and Africa.
The position reports to the Director Sales Engineering for DACH / CEE / Africa. The Proposal Engineer will gather requirements from sales engineering and professional services team members and then use that information to accurately produce statements of work and other sales documents, including proposals, term sheets, and hosted service orders. The documents are a combination of technical scope and legal construct. This position requires a unique combination of great writing and communication skills, while also possessing enough technical knowledge to understand the solutions being delivered and enough legal understanding so that the resulting work product is readily approved by attorneys within Nuance and customer organizations. The Proposal Engineer may also be asked to provide support and oversight for back-office tools and internal websites, including macro programming to support or customize Microsoft Office tools
- Create Customer facing Statement of Works (SOWs), Proposals, and Term sheets.
- Draft and edit technical proposal documents and statements of work
- Monitor and track status of contracts in the Contract Management System (CMS)
- Open DSRs (Deal Support Requests) in Salesforce
- Resolve redline edits from internal and external resources
- Edit documents for clarity, content, and grammar
- Assist sales team with RFP answers
- Assist RFP Proposal Managers with administration of Qvidian, our RFP software system.
- Maintain repository of templates used for creation of work product
- Improve overall efficiency of pre-sales processes
- Maintain basic knowledge of the Enterprise product solution portfolio
- Assist with system administrator functions for internal SE websites used to store customer-facing documents.
- Example: SharePoint, SalesForce.com (SFDC), OneNote, Jive
Number of Years of Work Experience: 2+
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Excellent communication skills, including listening, probing, email and phone communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Self-motivated with an ability to function with little oversight
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliverables with varying deadlines
- Other European languages are a big plus.
- Experience in custom software or professional services industry
- Experience creating proposals, statements of work and/or responding to RFPs
- Basic understanding of web development or IVR technologies
- Relevant enterprise industry experience (contact centre, speech, IVR, web/mobile, Artificial Intelligence)
Education: University Degree. Preference for Computer Information, Technical Writing or Communications, but any degree providing relevant experience for the role will be considered
This position can be based in Aachen or Munich
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc