Senior Research ScientistApply Location Aachen, Germany
Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren. Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Mobile Team…; intelligente Systeme für unterwegs. Unsere Leidenschaft gilt der Entwicklung von intelligenten Interfaces, die es Menschen ermöglichen allein mit Hilfe ihrer Stimme mit ihren Autos, Smartphones und anderen Geräten zu kommunizieren.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Summary: The candidate is expected to contribute to cutting edge research in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications.
The candidate is expected to develop and implement AI and Machine Learning prototypes and solutions for real world problems that are relevant to Nuance and its customers, including user modeling / preference learning, and inference.
The candidate is expected to work/collaborate with other members of the group and across Nuance to successfully productize and deploy R&D outcomes.
- The candidate will work with a team of researchers and engineers engaged in state-of-the-art research and development in AI and Conversational Systems.
- The candidate will contribute innovative ideas/solutions to the aforementioned areas, as well as publish within the research community,
and work on patents where applicable.
- The candidate will contribute to the software development of technology capabilities and solutions based on artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques and principles.
- The candidate will participate in the testing and integration of these capabilities/solutions in end-to-end systems.
- The candidate will work with other researchers/engineers to transition, productize, and deploy R&D outcomes
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3+
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Python, C, or C++.
- Strong software development experience
- Good communication skills in English are essential
- Comfortable working in team settings
- Experience with software development cycles and methodologies
- Experience working with Engineering and Product groups to transition and productize R&D outcomes
- Strong publication record in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as demonstrated by publications in relevant conferences such as AAAI, IJCAI, ICML, etc.
- Ability to contribute to the definition of research agenda and execute on agenda
Education: Master's in Computer Science or equivalent (PhD Preferred)
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth