Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Research Scientist - Machine Learning/Deep Neural Networks/NLU (Automotive)Apply Job ID 1-40805 Date posted 04/15/2019 Location Aachen, Germany
Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren. Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Automotive team…; intelligente Systeme für unterwegs. Unsere Leidenschaft gilt der Entwicklung von intelligenten Interfaces, die es Menschen ermöglichen allein mit Hilfe ihrer Stimme mit ihren Autos, Smartphones und anderen Geräten zu kommunizieren.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Automotive team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
We are looking for an excellent Research Scientist in the area of Machine Learning and Deep Neural Networks. You will join our core research team in the Automotive department and help us push the state of the art in Natural Language Processing and related fields, such as Emotion Recognition, Question Answering, and Semantic Parsing. You will contribute to the next generation of our in-car voice user interface and virtual assistant.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- You will learn about and keep yourself up-to-date on state-of-the-art in ML, DNN, NLU and related domains.
- You will design, implement and evaluate new algorithms and contribute to the next generation of our systems.
- You will interact with researchers to create collaborations where possible. You will contribute to other research areas within the company where relevant.
- You will learn about other related technologies within the company (e.g., speech recognition, language modelling, dialog systems) in order to improve the end-to-end solution and create synergies.
- You will help bring your creations to life in our products by interacting with engineering and production teams.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
- Minimum years of work experience: 2-4
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Deep Learning, preferrably in NLU
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Solid background in mathematics and statistical modeling
- You are a team player and are goal-oriented
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Experience contributing to open source Deep Learning packages such as Tensorflow
- Knowledge of computational linguistics and related concepts
- Knowledge of related technologies: speech recognition, dialog systems, question answering, emotion recognition, etc.
- Programming skills in C/C++
- Knowledge of languages other than English, such as e.g. German, French, Mandarin, …;
- User experience with HPC and grid software
- Knowledge of embedded platforms
- Strong publication record in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as demonstrated by publications in relevant conferences such as AAAI, IJCAI, ICML, etc.
Education:PhD in Machine Learning, NLP, or a related field
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc