Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Software Engineer - Orchestration/ Kubernetes (Automotive)Apply Job ID 1-40746 Date posted 04/15/2019 Location Aachen, Germany
Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren.
Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Automotive team…; intelligente Systeme für unterwegs. Unsere Leidenschaft gilt der Entwicklung von intelligenten Interfaces, die es Menschen ermöglichen allein mit Hilfe ihrer Stimme mit ihren Autos, Smartphones und anderen Geräten zu kommunizieren.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Automotive team…;intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
The Software Engineer will be part of a team tasked with designing, developing, and running core application orchestration stacks used by Nuance Automotive groups and products. This orchestration is at the heart of Nuance’s rapid delivery of features to our customers.
- Build and maintain our infrastructure as code on large scale multi-site deployments
- Come up with new ways to scale our platform further
- Automate workflows to help pushing the limit of the infrastructure
- Troubleshoot issues until root causes are understood on high traffic production systems
- Participate in code review processes
- Participate in the creation of unit tests, pre-flight tests and regression tests
- Manage users expectations and enforce best practices
- Interact with users to coordinate infrastructure changes
- Assist in identifying bottlenecks and improving performance of our infrastructure
- Be part of the team building and maintaining our Kubernetes infrastructure on-premise and in the cloud
Number of Years of Work Experience: ideally 2 years
- 2+ years High level programming skills: Python/Bash/GoLang/C++
- Orchestrator: Kubernetes
New languages and unknown code base doesn't scare you
- Open-Source enthusiasm
- Strong communications skills
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Configuration Management: Salt, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible
- Versioning and Deployment: GitLab, GitLab-CI, Github, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Clouds: Azure, Digital Ocean, AWS
- Monitoring: Grafana, InfluxDB, ELK stack, Prometheus, Datadog
- Linux: CentOS
- Communication: Slack
- 2+ years Linux System administration and/or engineering experience
- 2+ years Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
Education: BS in CS or Engineering related field or relevant experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc