Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Digital StrategistApply Job ID 1-40038 Date posted 02/21/2019 Locaton Agoura Hills, California
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the informationthey need using whatever channel they prefer.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Analytics & Optimization, the Strategist, Digital Program Optimization will be responsible for maintaining the analytics and recommending optimizations for the program of a major client. They will be responsible for delivering data-driven ideas to optimize program performance, including presenting these ideas and performance updates to the client regularly. The Strategist, Digital Program Optimization will partner with the Digital Program Manager (DPM) to deliver on the client's needs.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Foster strong relationships with program stakeholders, both internal and external
• In partnership with DPM understand clients wants, needs, and business strategy to ensure that their program addressing these aspects
• As part of a high-performing analytics team, create strong internal relationships and work toward common team goals
• Work with minimal supervision and direction and actively mentor junior peers
• Maintain launch & program documentation to ensure that you are up to date on all aspects of your client’s program, this includes managing change requests through various ticket workflows in JIRA
• Stay up to date on all products and offerings and identify when new opportunities are applicable to your program to be constantly growing
• Understand data and utilize various data analysis techniques to find the story in the data
• Produce data-driven slides for business review decks, using advanced data-visualization skills and present this story to clients
• Keep track of KPIs daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly to ensure program performance, investigate and respond quickly when anomalies are found in the data and/or on the program
• Focus on client satisfaction, retention, and growth to ensure that each account is profitable for Nuance and is in alignment with contracted offerings and hours
• Demonstrate success in working with complex strategic clients
•Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, marketing, or related field preferred.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Data analysis
• Data visualization
• Creation and delivery of presentations
• Advanced Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Business strategy
• A/B and Multivariate Testing
• Understanding of web/digital concepts
• Interest in learning new technologies
• Digital engagement strategies
• Digital customer retention
• Previous experience in or working with a Financial Services provider or Telco is added bonus
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc