Digital StrategistApply Location Agoura Hills, California; Atlanta, Georgia; Mahwah, New Jersey; Seattle, Washington; Massachusetts; Sunrise, Florida
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the informationthey need using whatever channel they prefer.
Reporting to the Sr. Program Manager, the Digital Optimization Strategist II will be responsible for maintaining the analytics and recommending optimizations for the program of a major client. They will be responsible for delivering data-driven ideas to make the program perform better, including presenting these ideas and performance updates to the client regularly. The Digital Optimization Strategist II will partner with the Client Service Managers to deliver on the client's needs.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure internal processes are understood and followed to enable client satisfaction, retention, and growth and ensure account is profitable for Nuance, including by identifying needs and opportunities for additional chat services and optimization opportunities
- Inventory client site analytics, documenting performance of key funnels, flows and pages
- Maintain launch and program documentation including business rule design, change management requests and support tickets
- Baseline performance strategy creation for each client
- Weekly client site performance tracking; deriving insights, key findings, and best practices to communicate internally and externally
- Marry client site performance to chat performance trends
- Produce data-driven slides for Business Review decks for clients, and present to clients; this may include limited travel
- Prove out and challenge existing best practices and assist in documenting proven findings, approaches, and strategies
- Assist in client planning and communication on strategic direction
- Possess the capacity to perform essential duties with minimal supervision and direction, and to mentor others
- Demonstrate success in working with complex strategic clients
- Continually develop in both analytical and presentation skills
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, marketing, or related field preferred.
Minimum years of work experience: 5+ Years
- Good Communication skills (written and oral)
- Support creation and delivery of presentations
- Data Analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Five or more years of experience with technology consulting, eCommerce, and/or Web Analytics is highly preferred
- Must have superb communication skills (both written and oral), including group presentation skills. Employee is required to collect and analyze data; prepare memos, emails, and presentations of data collected
- Must have the ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and principles of finance to interpret collected data
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to communicate complex data and ideas through Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Individual should have experience with Internet software and Database software
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth