Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
FP&A AnalystApply Job ID 1-41738 Date posted 07/20/2019 Location Bengaluru, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Position summary: The Corporate Finance team at Nuance is seeking a FP&A Analyst in our Bengaluru office.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Sales & Corp marketing Opex ownership with responsibility for the overall monthly accounting sales expense close, approving and accruing for POs, and providing support to all closing and planning cycle requirements.
- Strategic Finance Advisor to FP&A and Sales leadership, partnering with Sales Operations, Business Unit Finance, Sales Commissions and Corporate Finance to deliver sales related data, analytics and insights
- Manage and provide transparent and verifiable finance data for multiple stakeholders; act as Center of Excellence for sales financial data
- Build and maintain commission, headcount, expense and other sophisticated analytical tools designed to drive a more optimal sales organization and better decisions
- Support the annual sales planning and quarterly forecasting processes
- Coordinate all inputs required to build and capture sales expense and headcount plans and forecasts for all Sales and Corporate Marketing departments.
- Maintain standard Booking and Revenue reporting dashboards.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications–
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting. Advanced degree and/or certification (MBA, MSF, MSA, CFA, CPA) preferred
Minimum years of work experience:4
- Initiative, intelligence, strong attention to detail, and integrity in striving for continuous improvement is absolutely essential to the success of this role
- Advanced Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Smartview, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle, Salesforce.com or comparable CRM system, and Excel Modeling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to listen and interpret the requirements of internal clients, plan accordingly and exceed expectations as well as deliver well-prepared, substantive, focused presentations to senior management
- Ability to establish rapport, develop strong partnerships and maintain trust with senior level sales, finance and division leadership
- Hands-on experience in financial modeling, problem solving, analysis and planning is preferred
- Willingness to dig deep into details as well as the ability to assess the big picture
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a dynamic environment
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc