Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Sales Analyst - Business IntelligenceApply Job ID 1-43852 Date posted 01/31/2020 Location Bengaluru, India
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst within our sales operation team, in Bengaluru, India. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced and data driven world with clear vision to customer focus, and has prior experience in data analysis, reporting and visual analytics. The role requires to effectively articulate the business requirements into design specifications to deliver actionable insights, providing the business with accurate representation of data with highest data quality. The role would require excellent communication and collaboration skills and knowledge of CRM and BI tools. The Business Intelligence Analyst will run daily/weekly/monthly routine reports (e.g. pipeline, sales performance, SPIFF tracking, etc.) as well as time critical ad-hoc reporting requests coming from sales operations, sales & divisional leadership. The Business Intelligence Analyst will support and be part the of business growth with Nuance Communications.
This role will have a broad business impact with business directive insights of a SAAS company – with four major components:
- Articulation: Work with business and IT stakeholders to clearly define customer requirements into technical specifications.
- ETL: Data extractions and consolidation of data across Business Systems. (Salesforce.com, Xactly, Splash BI, Oracle, Power View).
- Visual Analysis: Own data accuracy and deliver simplest form of visual analysis. (Einstein Analytics, Power BI, UI Wireframes).
- Tools Adoption and Training:Aggressive learner to adapt with new business requirements and support BI tools adoption.
- Custodian to ensure data quality and be an expert in data visualization and analysis adhering to timelines.
- Analyze end to end business data, Data preparation and ETL processes and generate actionable insights.
- Create dashboard design and presentation from distributed data sets across systems and present data.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to optimize the performance and efficiency of existing reporting processes.
- Responsible for managing adhoc reporting and report day-to-day data management functions.
- Project management – Ability to work/lead small to mid-level projects with cross functional teams.
- Exposure to Microsoft BI Suite with very strong knowledge automation and query languages SQL / Macros.
- Understand Sales and Marketing KPI metrics to cover Lead to Order data of Sales opportunity lifecycle.
- Own and perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes of Data Reporting.
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Information Science, Statistics.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to break down complex problems and formulate plans and wireframes.
- ETL, SQL, Salesforce.com, CRM systems, Oracle ERP, SPLASH BI / Power BI / Dashboard development on Desktop/Mobile platforms.
- Advance knowledge on business applications including MS Office, Excel, Salesforce.com, Oracle, BI Tools.
- Minimum 4 years of Data reporting, Ad-hoc queries, Data Analysis and Project Management.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively in business terms.
- Experienced in software industry.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc