Sales Finance Senior Analyst – CompensationApply Location Bengaluru, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic Finance Professional with a background in Sales Compensating to support our Worldwide implementation of new accounting standard under ASC 606. The position will provide an excellent opportunity to advance your Finance Career with a focus on Financial processes, and Modelling at a fast-paced, growing technology company. This role will report to the Director, Corporate Finance and support key leadership across Sales, Business Units, and Finance.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting/analysis packages for internal customers, including line of business level P&L, functional cost center reports, and detailed expense transaction reports.
- Perform variance analysis and investigate expense fluctuations monthly and quarterly
- Assist with quarterly forecasting and annual planning in Excel models, and Oracle EPM/Hyperion.
- Manage month-end close and accrual processes by working with key G&A and Division business partners
- Update and maintain dashboards and Division Key Performance Indicator (KPI) tracking.
- Manage headcount reconciliation, reporting and forecasting for multiple departments in global locations
- Utilize worldwide fixed asset reporting from Oracle for capital addition tracking against planned/forecasted investment projects.
- Assist with special projects and ad hoc financial analysis as required, for example acquisition financials
- BS Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting, MBA/master’s in Finance is preferred.
Minimum years of work experience:
- 5+ years of experience
- Financial systems and business application experience including advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Oracle R12/Hyperion and Essbase/Smartview.
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, business process and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced communication skills – identify and clearly communicate information to internal customers at all levels.
- Knowledge of financial tools and processes and a deep understanding of relevant accounting principles
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding
- Ability to manage concurrent assignments and meet deadlines
- Qlikview, and/or database experience a plus
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth