Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Finance ManagerApply Job ID 1-40538 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Bengaluru, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Summary: The Corporate Finance team at Nuance is seeking a Senior Manager, FP&A Center of Excellence in our Bangalore office. This newly created position is a key role for the FP&A Center of Excellence (CoE) to support the design of a new operating model. This role supports the strategy and overall objectives of implementing the FP&A CoE model by working with key stakeholders across the FP&A functions. This position will play an integral role in the development of content for deliverables that will be presented to senior leadership. This is an excellent career developing role that begins with the early stage of design of FP&A CoE, then expands and advances to the on-going management and support of the fully implemented model.
• Primary responsibility is to create a Center of Excellence (COE) in Bangalore, India focused on bookings, revenue, operating expense and headcount throughout the monthly accounting close, quarter forecasting and annual planning processes
• In collaboration with the Business Unit Finance, Corporate FP&A, IT and Sales Operations team, help to identify data management and finance processes that can be managed by a centralized team. For each approved initiative, this individual will manage the operational planning, oversee development of standard SOPs and where applicable, facilitate the evaluation, selection, testing, deployment, documentation and training for new systems. This individual will also develop and document a transition tool kit outlining the process transition steps, control points and standard SLA metrics.
• Develop and deliver standard weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting, KPIs and dashboards. In collaboration with the Business Unit Finance and Corporate FP&A, this individual will design the reports, establish the reporting calendar and cadence and ensure high quality, timely delivery.
• Manage a growing team of FP&A analysts with focus on hiring, developing and motivating talent.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 10-12
• Initiative, intelligence, strong attention to detail, and integrity in striving for continuous improvement is absolutely essential to the success of this role
• Advanced Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Smartview, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle, Salesforce.com or comparable CRM system, and Excel Modeling skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to listen and interpret the requirements of internal clients, plan accordingly and exceed expectations as well as deliver well-prepared, substantive, focused presentations to senior management
• Ability to establish rapport, develop strong partnerships and maintain trust with senior level sales, finance and division leadership
• Strong hands-on experience in complex financial modeling, problem solving, analysis and planning
• Willingness to dig deep into details as well as the ability to assess the big picture
• Ability to prioritize effectively in a dynamic environment
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting. Advanced degree and/or certification (MBA, MSF, MSA, CFA, CPA) preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc