Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Learning and Development SpecialistApply Job ID 1-42167 Date posted 08/27/2019 Location Bengaluru, India
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The primary responsibility of this role is talent development and enablement. This role will also create and maintain internal learning content in all its various electronic and print forms. This role will develop and deliver onsite training programs, as well as support content creation for multiple learning modalities (instructor-led, webinars, video, etc.). This role supports our Internal Enablement Program, as well as our customer enablement team when needed and at manager direction.
- Identify training needs by conducting employee training needs assessment, collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks; and employee job performance.
- Confers with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Build training programs and prepare teaching plans and schedules.
- Implements onboarding programs to ensure seamless ramp up of new hires to the business.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods. Maintain trainee records.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes or updates.
- Work with subject matter experts to confirm course specifications and resolve gaps.
- Be the champion for accessibility (AODA) and course consistency.
- Utilize authoring tools provided to build eLearning courses and demonstration.
- Utilize technical and creative writing skills to engage course participants.
- Produce eLearning courses on time and on budget and align those programs with an overall learning outcomes strategy.
- Work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Address changes and feedback to course deliverables in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with other L&D team members (such as graphic design and video producers) to create an impactful learning experience.
- Design and deliver engaging training using various training modalities including, but not limited to: mobile, on-line, video and via other broad reach vehicles using grounded adult learning principles
- Evaluate training outcomes based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop learning deliverables in various engaging formats (e.g., courses, games, videos, quizzes, and etc.).
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
- Technical writing skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Experience with industry leading technology platforms used for eLearning course development- Articulate 360 or Camtasia or Snagit or Adobe
- Creative cloud (Photoshop, Premier, Audition, etc.) or Audacity.
- Sizer Customer-centric mindset with focus on enablement of internal/external customers; customer outcomes.
- Metrics-driven – strong command of learning and education methods and strategy.
- Leverage learning technology to drive scalability of learning and education.
- Strongly collaborative approach with peer group.
- Fully accountable and drives culture of accountability.
- Ability to inspire customer experience, collaborate with, influence, across large distributed teams with diverse skills.
- Collaborative and highly communicative, including all internal functions dependent on CSO.
- Motivate CSO and BUs employee engagement, collaboration and high performance.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Learning or Content-related field required
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc