Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior QA EngineerApply Job ID 1-41031 Date posted 05/13/2019 Location Bengaluru, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
The Nuance Healthcare Analytics (NHA) team is responsible for designing and developing Nuance’s cloud based BI platform and govern the overall Nuance BI strategy. Also, team delivers Analytics and Reporting for Nuance Dragon Medical One to provide accurate and timely access of actionable analytics for both clients and Nuance.
As a Sr Quality Assurance Engineer in the R&D - NHA team, you will be responsible for conducting automated tests aimed at checking product quality. Perform any other related duties as directed by the reporting manager.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Automate tests using homegrown and open source test frameworks.
- Collaborate across teams to develop solution based test plans and ensure that feedback from different stake holders is incorporated.
- Work towards sustaining current processes and implementing new ones.
- Flexible to work in different areas like Backend, UI and API testing.
- On need basis, contribute to manual testing
- Set up and maintain the test environment, which includes installing, configuring database, web server on windows, installing and deploying the application and troubleshooting when required
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications–
Minimum years of work experience:5+ years of experience
- Minimum 4+ years of Experience in Selenium Webdriver.
- Strong knowledge of scripting and programming languages such as PowerShell, Python, Java etc
- Expert in creating and maintaining automated test suites.
- Experience in testing framework such as Junit,TestNG
- Experience in testing front-end, back-end and API components of cloud-based and/or client/server products
- Experience with web services (REST and SOAP APIs)
- Good working knowledge in one of the version control system, preferably GIT
- Good SQL querying and database skills with Microsoft SQL Server or other database technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with performance and load testing using JMeter /LoadRunner
- Working knowledge in continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience in BDD
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc