Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Senior Statutory and Fiscal AccountantApply Job ID 1-41908 Date posted 08/31/2019 Location Bengaluru, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Job Description as below ::
- Management of the Operational Finance to deliver agreed tasks
- Responsible for timely closure of USGAAP accounting books for below accounts, adhering to group requirements and timelines
- Intercompany accounts
- Tax accounts
- Overall Trial balance review
- Preparation of Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of monthly, quarterly and annual compliances in relation to all Indian laws and regulations
- Direct Tax
- Indirect Tax
- Responsible for timely closing of IGAAP accounting books adhering to group requirements and timelines
- Monthly conversion of USGAAP to IGAAP financials
- Monthly review of IGAAP trial balance and preparation of Variance analysis
- Preparation of Financial statements
- Preparation of IGAAP fixed assets
- Responsible to provide USGAAP to IGAAP reconciliation
- Ownership for various audits (statutory audits, tax audits, transfer pricing audits, Annual return submissions on time, external audits, Internal audits)
- Deep technical knowledge on various regulations and reporting’s to support
- Open direct tax assessment with tax authorities, visit departments and make representations
- Manage indirect tax assessments including exploring options on Safe harbor, AAR, GAAR provisions etc.
- Filing of online tax returns
- Filing of online responses to tax queries
- Filing of WHT, GST, other returns.
- Responsible for smooth transition of APAC compliances
Qualifications:3-7 years of experience in audit management and tax matters.
Professionally qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Excellent communication skills
- Practical exposure to USGAAP and IGAAP
- Practical experience to tax assessments
- Technical knowledge of Ind AS, IFRS, Tax updates, secretarial updates
- Responsible to deliver a high-quality control environment through active enforcement of policies and procedures
- Provide a wide range of on-going and ad-hoc financial support to teams across
- Drive continuous process improvements; implement best practices and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to achieve operational efficiencies
- Presenting critical & key performance indicators, dashboards, continuous process improvements and team engagement initiatives to stakeholders on frequent basis
- Drive the relationship between the key stakeholders to ensure the needs & concerns are promptly addressed
- Effectively manage escalations, develop back up plan and focus on cross training
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc