Software EngineerApply Location Bengaluru, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…;great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
As a member of the Nuance software development team, you will be involved in the implementation of applications for enterprise firms seeking to improve their customer self-service automation.
Projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction. You will be working in the full life cycle of projects including design/requirements, coding/programming, testing, installation, documentation, and providing maintenance and support
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Design, code, test, develop and document application programs for complex computer systems.
o Analyze and perform modifications to and maintenance of highly complex operational programs and procedures.
o Document file designs and program logic.
o Analyze system and programming logic.
o Program clear and concise solutions.
o Maintain project status documentation.
- Assist in evaluation, selection, and prototyping of technical architecture.
- Assist in identifying process improvements and application enhancements.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Education:Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
Minimum years of work experience:0-1
• Programming experience using Java and J2EE
• Basic knowledge in Relation Database Systems (RDBMS)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to interact successfully with customers.
• Knowledge with development of client/server side enterprise applications
• Excellent analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
• Strong work ethic.
• Basic knowledge in any of GIT, SVN and StarTeam
• Basic knowledge in maven and/or gradle
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodology.
• Knowledge of Visual Studio and Eclipse
• Knowledge of SQL Server 2008, 2010
• Knowledge of JIRA Agile and other Atlassian tools.
• Knowledge of Tomcat or IBM WebSphere
• Basic knowledge of Linux is a plus
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth