Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Support EngineerApply Job ID 1-40494 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Bengaluru, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Software Support Engineer - Diagnostics Solutions will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, problem diagnosis and creative resolution for issues related to Nuance products and their supporting technologies/infrastructure. Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement. This position has daily contact with help desk staff, customers, peers, and/or internal/external customer base.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical support via email, web, phone and chat ticket handling to external and internal customers.
- Provide efficient, high quality technical support services to ensure timely response to queries, resolution of problems, and reporting/escalation of unresolved issues.
- Research, analyze, document and manage resolutions to technical, operational and implementation issues related to Nuance products and their supporting technologies and infrastructures.
- Must be capable of establishing and documenting processes, policies and procedures; producing high quality technical documentation to be included within Service Newsletters, public/private knowledge base systems, product manuals, etc.
- Sufficient knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes, and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently.
- Manage the resolution of critical customer account issues.
- Collaborate closely with technical and field services personnel, customer IT technical staff when needed.
- Should be available for 24x7x365 staffing assignments (on-call) as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications–
Education: Bachelor’s degree (IT /CS/related discipline)
Minimum years of work experience:2-5
- 2+ years of experience in advanced networking and MS SQL database experience
• Technical competencies:
o Must have skills: MS SQL scripts, HL7 & DICOM Interface, Healthcare and/or Radiology workflow understandings
o Windows server proficient
o Routing, switching, load balancing, cluster environment
o Security, Active Directory, Single Sign-On
- Must possess experience in the installation, configuration, management and performance monitoring of Microsoft Windows based applications and components.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
o Microsoft Windows based applications and components.
- Advanced scripting experience in one of the following: VB Script, Pearl, or Python.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Object oriented development experience.
• Experience with processes and methodology associated with design, documentation, transition and implementation/integration of systems in a healthcare environment
of Radiology Information Systems (RIS) and/or Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS)
• Experience with Dragon Naturally Speaking, PowerScribe 360 and/or RadWhere
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc