VUI DesignerApply Location Bengaluru, India
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…;great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
At Nuance Communications, everything we do is focused on developing the most human, natural, intuitive ways to use your voice to take command of information. Our people and our technology have pioneered the highest functioning speech software in the world, ceaselessly perfecting the ability for machines to recognize and emulate the human voice. We design and deliver technologies that intuitively link man, machine and the global storehouse of knowledge to help companies and consumers work seamlessly and intelligently with the world.
Want to work on cutting-edge speech applications? Want to directly see the results of your efforts in improving billions of user interactions with automated systems annually? Want to work with colleagues who appreciate your independence and creativity? Join Nuance Communications, the leader in speech and language recognition, as a VUI Designer.
Note : The candidate needs
• Creativity, strong logic skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, challenging, and consultative environment
• Strong English , Hindi fluency and sound communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Windows skills, including MS Office
• Strong visual design skills. The ability to read flow diagrams and represent those in a clear, easy-to-understand format
• Great attention to detail
• Understanding of programming language/syntax
Principal duties and responsibilities:
As a VUI Designer in the Professional Services group, you will have to work:
• In Nuance design tool, represent speech/DTMF interaction call flows; detailed functional logic; system prompts; and grammar specifications to match call flow diagrams.
• Assist in implementing these systems by interacting with developers, speech scientists, and QA engineers.
• Use your knowledge to augment our evolving body of best practices.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure
Education:BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering
Minimum years of work experience:0-1
• Excited about working with customers to optimize systems for their unique requirements and to apply empirical data to generate successes.
• Motivated to work with Clients ,PS leaders and Sales to recommend creative solutions that lead to new business.
• Highly independent and capable of fulfilling multiple project commitments concurrently
• Passionate about analyzing data to solve problems and improve systems
• Excellent written and oral communications skills, as well as the ability to work as part of a project team
• Ability to scope work taking technical, business and time-frame constraints into consideration
• Ability to travel outside Base location, if needed Ability to travel outside Base location, if needed
• Knowledge about Natural Language Voice User Interface design is a plus
• Speech recognition software and/or telephony experience is a plus
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth