Sr Manager, Strategic AccountsApply Location Boston, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the informationthey need using whatever channel they prefer.
Sr Manager of Strategic Accounts will be reporting to the Sr. Director of North America Sales. Must have a successful track record of selling solutions and exceeding quota consistently while working in both a direct and indirect model.
Nuance is seeking an experienced sales leader that can drive Nuance’s Enterprise Portfolio to a list of Fortune 500 Financial Services and Travel companies. You will lead a high-caliber team that is experiencing rapid growth as our product portfolio continues to evolve and grow. Experience with contact center technology as well as a passion for innovation and thought leadership is a prerequisite, as you will help drive and influence Nuance’s Enterprise Strategy through your success and creativity.
- North America Strategic Accounts Team for Financial Services and Travel
- Selling Call Center Solutions: Software (IVR, Speech, CTI, Voice Biometrics, Mobile and Web Virtual Assistants, Messaging and Live Chat) and Professional Services to Enterprise Customers
- Anticipated Quota: $25-$28M for New Bookings
- Products in Portfolio: Nuance Inbound and Outbound Customer Care Solutions including; Network Speech Products, Nuance On-Demand IVR, Nuance Professional Services, Third Party IVR/CTI and Analytics (Avaya, Genesys, Cisco and Call Miner), Voice Biometrics and Nuance’s Digital Engagement Solutions (chatbot, Virtual Assistant, Live Chat, Messaging, etc.)
- Named accounts are: Will be provided during the interview process
- Target markets to focus on; Financial Services, Mortgage, Retail Banking, Card Services and Travel
Number of Years of Work Experience:
- 2-5 years of management experience along with 5-10 years of enterprise solution sales experience required.
- Proven ability to lead diverse teams, selling complex large-scale projects to Enterprise customers
- Experience in prospecting, replacing an incumbent and protecting the Nuance installed base.
- Ability to conduct successful weekly meetings and forecast calls with the ability to coach direct reports on strategies to drive closure.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, on-boarding and training new Account Executives.
- Strong understanding of how to maintain and evolve both direct and indirect relationships for the strategic accounts list.
- Highly proficient with Salesforce, Oracle, Keynote, PowerPoint, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excel in demonstrating a confident position on business transformations, design, UX and operational benefits with the F500.
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence, chatbots, messaging, digital engagement, design agencies, data mining, machine learning, analytics and conversation management a must.
- A strong passion for representing Nuance with executives from other companies.
- Communicate effectively in an entrepreneurial environment with the ability to sell to the C-Level suite and across both IT and Business units.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and listening skills.
- Willingness and the ability to travel.
Education:BA/BS degree required
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere.If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationDavid D. R&D Waterloo, Canada
“It’s all about the team here: Smart people working together to achieve our vision. Nuance is a company where folks work hard, exchange ideas, challenge the status quo, and build consensus to drive our solutions forward."
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationEric T. Human Resources Atlanta, United States
It was the great Will Rogers who said… “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.” Here at Nuance –the work has always been challenging, demanding beyond belief, but in the service of others it’s fulfilling. I believe I’m making a difference. I believe together we’re making a difference. This is why I’m here.
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets about from:NuanceHealth OR from:NuanceEnt OR from:NuanceHealth OR from:DragonTweets OR from:NuanceImage