Strategic Account Executive-East CoastApply Location Boston, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
In this role, the Strategic Account Executive, Global/Major Account is responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for Nuance’s Imaging portfolio for Strategic Accounts in the East Coast US market. You will engage with our Enterprise Technical Consultants, Partner and Professional Services organizations to drive large and highly complex opportunities to closure. Working with our partners, driving engagements with C-level and Line of Business Managers articulating the value proposition of our software solutions portfolio related to secure Print Management and Capture/BPA Solutions.
You will report to a Director of Sales, Strategic Accounts, Nuance Document Imaging (NDI). You will also interact with Product Management, Alliance, Sales Operations and various other disciplines inside the Business Unit to follow up on the specific requirements and demands of the Strategic Accounts in your territory.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Manage end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Professional Services, Technical Consultants and Partners
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive territory focused sales plan
- Work with key partners to drive engagements at CXO level as well as with Line of Business Leaders across complex organizations
- Create, articulate and train key partner strategic teams on compelling value propositions around the NDI software portfolio to accelerate customer adoption
- Develop/recruit partner channel to extend reach and drive adoption
- Proven Subject Matter Expertise (SME) with Secure Print Management and Enterprise Capture/ECM solutions
- Create and implement vertical market solutions with Nuance’s software solutions
- Deliver assigned targets in the assigned territory for the fiscal year
- Diligently monitor pipeline, sales in progress, activity, and new prospects using pipeline sales cycle management techniques.
- Prepare and deliver reviews to the Nuance Sales Leadership team.
Education: Bachelors or Advanced Graduate Degree
Minimum years of work experience: 7-10
- Direct field experience working with enterprise accounts in a quota carrying role
- Strong sales & technical ability to demonstrate and white board complex solutions with customers and partners
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven track record of successfully selling enterprise print management, capture, imaging, ECM and/or BPM
- Worked in in similar for companies like Kofax, Perceptive, Opentext/Captiva, Psigen, Insiders and Hyland
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere.If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationDavid D. R&D Waterloo, Canada
“It’s all about the team here: Smart people working together to achieve our vision. Nuance is a company where folks work hard, exchange ideas, challenge the status quo, and build consensus to drive our solutions forward."
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationEric T. Human Resources Atlanta, United States
It was the great Will Rogers who said… “If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing.” Here at Nuance –the work has always been challenging, demanding beyond belief, but in the service of others it’s fulfilling. I believe I’m making a difference. I believe together we’re making a difference. This is why I’m here.
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets about from:NuanceHealth OR from:NuanceEnt OR from:NuanceHealth OR from:DragonTweets OR from:NuanceImage