Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Principal IT Information Security AnalystApply Job ID 1-40765 Date posted 04/17/2019 Location Sydney, Australia | Melbourne, Australia
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Summary: The Principal IT Information Security Analyst will be responsible for supporting the development, enforcement, maintenance and compliance of security program within the Nuance Enterprise business unit. This is an autonomous role where the successful candidate will take ownership of supporting relevant Enterprise compliance programs, policy and procedure development/management/compliance, pre-sales, legal collaboration and audit management.
This unique role allows for an entrepreneurial mindset offering an exciting and career-accelerating chance to cross a variety of customer verticals with Nuance’s fascinating cutting-edge technologies. The ability to use your own judgement based on past experiences and the analysis of information is essential.
- Lead efforts in industry standards and regulatory compliance such as ISO 27001/27002, PCI, and others
- A good understanding of the Data Protection and its implications for business. Able to provide appropriate advice and practical support for current and emerging data protection requirements
- Participate in the broader Information Security governance process with Nuance Corporate and Divisional Security leaders, as required
- Lead and support internal/external audits, facilitate customer-driven and Third-party security audits/assessments
- Provide pre-sales support for Enterprise products and services, as needed
- Develop remediation plans in partnership with Legal, IT, Operations and other relevant groups
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8
- Knowledge and experience specific to managing and reporting internal controls
- Must be knowledgeable about ISO standards and PCI requirements, prior work experience in a PCI-compliant environment highly desirable
- Prior policy development and enforcement experience in a regulated environment
- Ability to translate business requirements and risks into policy and technology implementation
- Ability to understand technical implementations with proven technical experience
- Networking and infrastructure knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with people at all organisational levels and external vendors
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to prepare and deliver concise, understandable reports and presentations
- CISSP, CISM and/or CISA (or equivalent)
- IT Audit/Compliance experience desired
- Consultant or related information security experience
Education: 4 year / Bachelor’s Degree: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or a related discipline.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc