Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Brand Marketing Content ManagerApply Job ID 1-41354 Date posted 07/03/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
The Brand Marketing Content Manager will scope, plan and deliver content and assets that tell the Nuance story, collaborating with our creative team, technologists, and other marketers throughout the business. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and consistently demonstrate flexibility, positivity, and professionalism. This is a full-time position based in our global headquarters in Burlington, MA.
- Craft content for and then manage/deliver corporate projects, including social media programming, web/blog content, executive speeches and talking points, sales materials, visual assets/films, and more. Own all written elements of any given project and ensure brand voice is woven into every touchpoint. Manage projects from ideation to final publication.
- Tell our AI-centric thought leadership stories and make our bleeding-edge technology come to life for B2B audiences globally, writing in a voice that's clear, compelling, relatably human. Whatever the task, your prime directive will be to make sure the Nuance story is super-engaging: differentiated, insightful, accessible, and consistently told.
- Work closely with marketers and visual/UX designers from concept through iteration to create assets/resources that communicate the Nuance brand and experience. Develop engaging and immersive user experiences on Nuance.com. Think strategically about how each message communicates an idea, evokes an emotion, and encourages an action.
- Collaborate on the most impactful way to package and promote our thought leadership content and be a champion for our collective voice and style guide. Collaborate with marketers, visual/UX designers, and fellow content strategists/writers to elevate the brand across materials and platforms.
- Act as an ambassador for the global brand program at Nuance and nurture relationships across our marketing organization. Participate enthusiastically in creative meetings, contribute to and lead strategy/brainstorming sessions.
- Stay on top of our competitive landscape, best-in-class content strategies, and thought leadership trends.
- This is a marketing and creative role, not a product-development role.
8 + years working in a digital design, marketing, or advertising organization (agency or in-house).
- Exceptional writing, content strategy, and program/project management skills.
- Proven ability to create and package B2B stories in various media, and a point of view on the best medium through which to deliver each message.
- Readiness to deliver institutional-quality content with a high degree of technical knowledge. Strong command of artificial intelligence topics, the healthcare landscape, and an ability to quickly grasp and communicate the relevance of Nuance innovations for customers, prospects, investors, and employees.
- An exceptional portfolio of groundbreaking work that’s inspired and delivered real-world results.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex concepts in an approachable way, integrating infographics, animation and other visual tools along the way. Ability to create crisp, clear, and concise writing with a keen eye for detail. Deft ability to draw out the hidden truth and succinctly capture its excellence without resorting to fluffery.
- Experience in social activation and participatory marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal as well as written, working under tight deadlines while keeping your cool. Readiness to navigate a complex organization and influence best-possible outcomes.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Advertising, Literature, English, or related fields.
Preferred Skills + :
- Work experience in healthcare industry.
- Working knowledge of AEM (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Master’s degree.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc