Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Client Experience ManagerApply Job ID 1-43638 Date posted 01/30/2020 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overall responsibility for the coordination of the Client Experience Center (CXC) as well being a part of the Global Events Team responsible for all aspects of execution delivery and reporting.
- Manage all tactical components of briefings (administrative/logistical/hospitality) and participate in the production & execution of briefings
- Lead post event and ROI reporting - compile, analyze and manage reporting of all significant metrics for the center, including usage statistics, and trends, evaluation scores, internal and external client feedback
- Manage the marketing, planning, management, and measurement of the Executive Briefing Program; including working with sales leaders on the facilitation of the client briefing
- Support Sales Leaders, Sales Ops and Global VP of Events in all aspects of the execution of their respective events and activities
- Work with the Nuance IT support team to coordinate the needed AV/IT support and equipment
- Partner with internal contacts to schedule and prepare for events, including Catering, Security, Administrative Support, Marketing and the Information Technology team
- Partner with the Travel Department to coordinate customer transportation and lodging needs when applicable
- Manage financial aspects including forecasting, budget tracking and purchase requisitions/orders
- Track and report registration as well as marketing programs within Cvent, Salesforce and other sales effectiveness tools
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- 7-10 years or more of internal/external event management and/or briefing center experince
- Strong customer service experience
- Past success in planning and execution of Marketing events, executive briefings, sales meetings, trade shows, internal company wide meetings and/or promotional events
- Display a professional appearance and manner
- Availability to work flexible work schedule as needed
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, and Cvent
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast paced environment with limited support
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills required
- Strong coordination and problem-solving skills required
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion required
- Successful experience conducting meetings and briefings with Meeting tools required
- Effectively handles difficult, potentially confrontational issues; diffuses conflict and /or resolves problem situations
- Strong mathematical skills / budget strategy
- Ability to operate audiovisual technology and presentation software required
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with internet navigation and MS Office Suite, required
- Experience working with Senior Level Executives
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or a related field of study
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc