Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Compensation and Benefits Analyst- Nuance Automotive DivisionApply Job ID 1-42235 Date posted 08/23/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Automotive team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
At Nuance Automotive, we’re futurists, re-imagining what’s possible at the intersection of humans, mobility and machines – then making it happen. If you’re ready to be a part of building and delivering the ultimate, future-ready mobility experience that is miles ahead of the competition, you should join us. Building on our deep expertise and unparalleled innovation, we are accelerating the pace of change and transforming the in-car cockpit. We’ve reimagined and redefined the mobility experience, creating a new standard that goes beyond driving to a connected and informed world. Today, we’re shrinking the gap between the driver and the automobile, transforming the machine into a natural extension of the human inside.
While we’re busy building the next generation of the in-car user experience, we’re also focused on the next step: spinning off from Nuance into a new, independent, publicly traded company that will be solely focused on the growing mobility assistant market and its adjacent opportunities – autonomous cars, smart cities, enhanced shared mobility, and more – that are on the horizon. Our new company will be a fast-moving, innovative organization that will use our 20-year history as a springboard to the next level. There’s never been a more exciting time to join Nuance Automotive.
The Compensation and Benefits Analyst will support the Internal and Global Compensation and Benefits Teams to ensure employee packages are in alignment with company policies and guidelines, are competitive, and are compliant with legal and fiscal regulations in the region.
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation.
- Work with local and International teams to analyze, review, recommend, and obtain approval for changes to compensation and benefits at the country level.
- Assist in development of home country policies and procedures to support the compensation and benefits function.
- Participate in market and salary surveys.
- Coordinate communication of compensation and benefits information to employees and other HR groups.
- Review job descriptions, assist in evaluating jobs & researching market pay
- Assist in annual merit, bonus and equity grant process.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- Handling employee relations with regards to C&B
- Work with Finance/Payroll team
- Ensure Renewal of Insurance Policies with swift payment of invoices.
- Resolution of finance related queries
- Coordinate benefits events – webinar, workshops, benefit fairs, health fairs, etc.
- Assist with day to day benefit tasks as needed
Education: Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Or professional Equivalence
Minimum years of work experience: 3-4 years
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Analytical and database management skills.
- MS office proficiency. Knowledge of working on Excel is a must.
- Self-starter, efficient, organized and flexible attitude and approach to business solutions.
- Team oriented with an excellent work ethic and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc