Digital Marketing SpecialistApply Location Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
The position of Digital Marketing Specialist will support the Nuance Healthcare Division’s digital marketing initiatives including Web, email, online display advertising and retargeting, account-based marketing, social media and other paid media platforms. As a core member of the team, the Digital Marketing Specialist will assist the Digital Marketing Team with the development and execution of integrated campaigns that drive engagement, lead generation and sales.
- Support Digital Marketing Manager with the execution of our integrated, digital marketing campaigns including, but not limited to email, online display advertising and retargeting, pay per click, account-based marketing, social media and more
- Support the build out of Web content as needed, including development of campaign landing pages, product pages and other program specific pages
- Support and assist the Digital Marketing Manager with online media buys, including outreach to vendors, creative content development and reporting
- Support the build out of email templates and email nurture tracks using marketing platforms such as Eloqua
- Support social media initiatives, both paid and non-paid, including creation and scheduling of social posts, social ad buys and blog content as required
- Provide support with creation of marketing collateral, as needed
- Play a role in providing support for campaign analysis, including proactive monitoring and reporting of actionable insights on website activity, email campaigns, display advertising, pay-per-click, account-based marketing and social media campaign performance
- Work cross-functionally while building strong relationships with internal teams including Web, Programs, Marketing Operations and others
- Help implement tactical marketing initiatives as directed by the Digital Marketing Manager
- Provide day-to-day operation support and assist with other duties as needed.
- BA/BS Degree in business management, marketing, computer science or online marketing or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience
- High level of attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize, and prioritize your own responsibilities as well as keep team members on task
- Basic understanding of various traditional and digital marketing tactics a plus
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and how to use new platforms
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Basic working knowledge of CMS platforms or HTML a plus
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is availablehere. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our employees spend their days reinventing the relationship between people and technology. Join Nuance and help shape the future. Hear from members of our global team. Click profiles to learn more.
Close Employee InformationArvind K. R&D Pune, India
Innovation: Nuance is like a $2-billion start-up. There are so many things we are doing for the first time, but the scale is huge and the machinery is complex.
We are a matrix organization: It is challenging but very rewarding to build collaborations with stakeholders that are halfway around the world.
Impact: It boggles the mind to think that such a simple thing like software can not only change lives, but actually save lives. And finally, to paraphrase a quote from an unknown source: You have to be a little bit crazy to work at Nuance, but you have to be completely crazy to work anywhere else.
Close Employee InformationShauna D. Human Resources Burlington, United States
The global HR team is incredibly collaborative and creative. The work environment here at Nuance is diverse, dynamic - offering opportunities to challenge myself, while allowing me to have sound work-life balance.
Close Employee InformationVaidehi K. R&D Bangalore, India
“I like having the opportunity to work with different teams in Healthcare and I have been fortunate to make strong contacts over the years. I enjoy the fact that there are constantly new and diverse challenges and that I get to explore and learn new things every day.”
Close Employee InformationAnja L. Sales Aachen, Germany
I love being part of a team that is creating innovative strategies and building solutions for the world’s biggest companies. We’re changing how people interact with the technology they use every day— like their car—and that’s an incredible feeling!
Working at Nuance
With more than 13,500 employees and 45 offices around the world, we strive to create an exciting, collaborative, and supportive work environment.Learn More
As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially, grow your professional network, and work alongside some of the best and brightest in the world!Learn More
- Tweets by NuanceHealth