Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Director Campaign ManagementApply Job ID 1-40672 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The Healthcare Marketing Director owns overall strategy and execution for demand generation programs with the primary focus of developing and accelerating the sales pipeline to directly contribute to the achievement of the division sales bookings and revenue goals. He/She will leverage their expertise in content and account-based marketing to design, deploy and manage demand-generation and nurture campaigns. A successful candidate will have the ability to craft and evolve the overall marketing programs strategy, while also being able to roll up their sleeves and execute the components necessary to launch, scale and measure those programs. Reporting to the Vice President, Healthcare Marketing, the Director will manage six Marketing program managers and work hand-in-hand with the other groups in the department including Digital marketing, Lead Qualification team, Channel marketing, Thought Leadership, and solutions marketing.
- Work with Marketing, Line of business and Sales leadership to create quarterly and annual marketing plans that align with division goals.
- Drive strategy program design and execution to create an aggressive net new pipeline.
- Execute and influence programs throughout the sales opportunity life cycle to close deals. Goal is to accelerate >50% of total Net New Bookings (NNB).
- Manage a team of Marketing Program Managers (Campaign managers) and guide team to execute integrated marketing programs including digital, offline, inbound, outbound and paid marketing strategies.
- Regularly measure, optimize and report out on programs – track program status and empower the team to adjust in real-time.
- Align with sales team on the strategy and set guidance to source and influence pipeline.
- Have ultimate ownership of the lead waterfall and how MQLs and SQLs are created, along with analyzing opportunity stages to see how marketing can assist in lead flow through the stages.
- Develop and maintain a strategic market segmentation that identifies market needs by customers and behaviors and creates actionable, prioritized profiles that are leveraged to improve the accuracy of sales and marketing initiatives.
- Keep current on healthcare market trends, regulatory changes, competitive dynamics, and key buyer needs and challenges.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will be a marketing professional who can demonstrate past success driving demand for new and existing healthcare technology solutions. This person will be adept at building an overarching marketing strategy and template that aligns positioning, programs and offerings in a consistent and highly effective manner. He/She will be an accomplished marketing leader that has thrived in environments of multi-faceted technology products and solutions and has the ability to effectively lay out a vision, translate marketing strategy into concrete action plans with key deliverables and targets, and turn concepts into tangible, measurable solutions.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 12-15
• Minimum 10 years of progressive marketing experience with at least 2 years leading teams.
• Ability to excel at creating marketing strategy and vision and seeing it through successful execution.
• Exceptional leadership skills and proven ability to attract, develop and coach superior talent.
• Demonstrated ability to drive revenue through highly effective marketing campaigns.
• Strong Segment, content and Account-based marketing skills.
• Understanding of the Healthcare market and personas that influence the deal.
• Strong Analytic skills; Embraces creativity with a data-driven mindset.
• Possesses a highly collaborative and decisive approach with an ability to manage in an ever-changing environment.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships across multiple departments, matrixed teams, and manage across geographies.
• Strategic and tactical, creative and disciplined, enjoys working at the macro and micro level.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (internal and external).
• Deep experience with marketing automation (specifically Eloqua) and CRM systems (Salesforce).
• Experience in running multi-channel lead generation programs that consistently deliver strong results.
Education: BA or BS in Marketing, Business Management or related discipline. MBA is highly desired.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc