Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Global Real Estate Program ManagerApply Job ID 1-43423 Date posted 12/06/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Real Estate, the Global Real Estate Program Manager provides leadership in planning, budgeting, and overall management of capital projects and initiatives for a global portfolio of 70 properties in 25 countries. He/she will lead multiple high-complexity projects of diverse scope from conceptualization through design, bidding, construction, commissioning, and close out. Various project types include interior fit-outs, infrastructure enhancements and traditional moves, adds and changes (MAC) projects. The Program Manager will coordinate with other real estate functional teams and manage project resources to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, to stakeholder requirements and with minimal operational disruption while mitigating risk to the company.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with real estate Partners, landlord representatives, cross-functional departments, and the business teams to ensure project goals and requirements are clearly defined and communicated to all parties.
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to the business for all project-related activities
- Lead and manage the efforts of third-party consultants, vendors, and key cross-functional departments to perform all project-related activities according to project milestones/timelines
- Implement project tracking mechanisms to be able to provide timely and concise updates on project progress to senior management and key stakeholders
- Manage all external design team professionals from project inception through completion and ensure they produce thorough and accurate drawings which comply with all established standards.
- Review all construction drawing documents and specifications, coordinating necessary reviews with business unit representatives and regulatory authorities.
- Direct the bid evaluation and contract award processes and coordinate the negotiation of contracts with general contractors, and oversight of construction management activities.
- Coordinate all internal Company services, such as I/T, security and procurement, to ensure all requirements are satisfied.
- Oversee the coordination of outside resources regarding the inventory, acquisition and disposition of furniture and/or other excess assets on assigned projects.
- Plan and directing all move relocation activities in accordance with the project requirements.
- Develop a 5-year capital plan, and prepare and monitor annual capital budgets, providing explanations for variations
- Seek continuous improvement by challenging existing business processes, technologies and systems to drive greater efficiencies for the business.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: Minimum: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of work experience: 8 years
Required skills: Experience working with a global real estate portfolio performing project management with office properties
Preferred skills: Experience in the technology industry; developing workplace standards; business process improvement
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc