Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Government Compliance ManagerApply Job ID 1-40982 Date posted 04/22/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Nuance is seeking an Government Compliance Manager to advise the Commercial Legal Team on contracting with government agencies (Federal, State and Municipalities) in facilitating government sales through oversight and compliance. This team member will contribute and coordinate throughout multiple divisions of the organization to execute government contract and sales goals. As an integral member of the Legal Compliance Team, the Government Compliance Manager will have a thorough and detailed knowledge of the rules and regulations of government contracting and understands the complexity and requirements of government sales.
- Advise on government bids/ orders by clarifying correct vehicle and regulations
- Maintain current contract details in workflow manual & website
- Be a liaison to accounting, sales, finance and commercial legal
- Maintaining, managing, and expanding Nuance’s Federal, State and Local contract vehicles.
- Execute required IFF, federal, state and local reports per contract requirements and arrange for payment
- Coordinate with IT, Engineering, Finance, HR, Marketing, and other departments to facilitate modifications. To include price increases, new product additions and deletions
- Ensure government contract compliance throughout all internal departments
- Maintain e-Mod/e-Library/e-Offer/GSA Assist/SAM/SBA/Cpars
- Issue teaming agreements, letters of supply, and other required governmental documentation
- Price Reductions Oversight
- Engaging in government business through training and joint business development activities focused around key contracts, markets, dealers, and influencers.
- Monitor, review and distribute government web opportunity portals (E-buy, FBO, ITSS, NECO etc.)
- Assist in new contract and project RFI/P/Q responses and submissions
- Answer questions internal clients regarding government contracts
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years, detailed understanding of Government contracting rules and regulations including FAR Federal Acquisition Regulations, MAS- Multiple Award Schedules (may be developed- willingness to travel for this training)
- 2 + years experience in one of the following areas:
- State Regulations Compliance
- Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Government Compliance
- Federal Regulations Compliance:
- GSA Contracts:
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative business environment
- Detailed, organized with the ability to multi task
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Bachelor's (Required)
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc