Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Inside Sales Account ManagerApply Job ID 1-40716 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
- Primary responsibility will be to drive new sales activity and business in defined territory and with named accounts through partners by solution selling. Must possess strong interpersonal skills and deal at the C-Level and below. Enterprise selling success is key.
- Products in Portfolio: Dragon Law Enforcement, Dragon Legal, Dragon Professional, Dragon Anywhere, and Dragon SDK, Nuance Professional Services.
- Target markets to focus on: Law Enforcement, Legal, Education and Finance/Banking in North America.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+
- 5+ years direct end-user sales experience, selling complex, large-scale projects and effective territory development and execution
- Proven ability to successfully frame winning deals and negotiate against competitors
- Understands the business environment of government markets including competition, procurement and decision criteria
- Excellent presentation skills including WebEx, conference calls, trade shows, and more
- Ability to demonstrate software in response to customer requirements, showing how the solution fulfills these needs
- Preferred Experience in Law Enforcement and Finance
- Preferred Experience with speech recognition
- Experience with Record Management and CRM solutions
- Preferred Salesforce.com experience
- Organized, Excellent verbal and written communications skill.
Preferred Skills: Sales and Marketing
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc