Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
IT Revenue Business Analyst – RevPro & Oracle ERPApply Job ID 1-40181 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
The Nuance Global IT team is focused on supporting the company and employees with technical solutions and expertise that help the business run more efficiently, ensure security and data privacy, and support new IT infrastructure initiatives that drive innovation. Our team is composed of problem solvers with constant curiosity and different perspectives who love to collaborate to transform and rethink IT.
Summary: This position will serve as an experienced IT Revenue business analyst with solid understanding of the Order/Quote-to -Cash and GL processes preferably in an Oracle EBS environment, understand revenue recognition standards and its implications, and have a strong working knowledge of the ASC 605 and 606 (Revenue Recognition) guidance. Prior experience with Oracle EBS R12 and Zuora RevPro or similar ASC 606 Application preferred. This position will closely work with the Nuance Technical Revenue accounting team to ensure RevPro Application configuration and workflows are setup and updated to meet ASC 606 reporting requirements.
• Document user requirements based on evolving requirements within Finance, Revenue Recognition, RevPro and Oracle ERP.
• Perform FIT GAP analysis on the Business requirements with Zuora RevPro functionality.
• Translate Business requirements into functional design documents.
• Work with the business systems and Finance team to implement new capabilities and systems.
• Partner closely with finance stakeholders in understanding current system gaps and then work with internal development teams to implement solutions.
• Support operational financial close processes and identify opportunities to automate and optimize recurring Production issues.
• Manage systems configurations for core financial modules and Zuora RevPro application.
• Support Revenue Reconciliation Process as needed and review revenue reports for accuracy.
• Support continuous improvement and optimization of existing systems and processes.
• Work closely with PMO team to prioritize support activities to provide most business value within limited capacity.
• Lead Conference room pilots and UAT sessions with finance and accounting users.
• Assist with User acceptance testing and resolve issues.
• Work with Zuora support to resolve production issues in Zuora RevPro.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 7-10 years’ experience in ERP applications as a finance business analyst.
• Hands on experience with setting up and implementing Zuora RevPro.
• Strong accounting skills: core principles and concepts.
• Thorough understanding of financial business processes (Quote-to-Cash, Service Contracts, Revenue Management, Procure-to-Pay) using ERP applications.
• Must have excellent problem solving and communication skills.
• Must enjoy working in a fast-paced, global environment.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Education: Degree in Accounting or accounting-related field.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc