Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Manager International TaxApply Job ID 1-44553 Date posted 06/19/2020 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This individual will report to the Senior Director, International Tax, and will support the Company’s international tax matters.
- Perform quarterly and year-end tax accounting computations timely and accurately, including calculations related to requirements pursuant to US Tax Reform such as Global Intangible Low Taxed Income (GILTI), Foreign Derived Intangible Income (FDII) and Base Erosion Anti-Abuse Tax (BEAT).
- Assist with the preparation of global income tax rate forecasts.
- Prepare Country by Country Reporting reports and other required transfer pricing documentation. Monitor intercompany transactions and identify opportunities where applicable.
- Prepare/review U.S. tax compliance U.S. owned entities including Forms 5471, 8865, 8858, 1118 and related work papers. Maintain well documented work papers relating to earnings and profits, foreign tax credit pools, and other tax attributes.
- Work with outside firms on transfer pricing updates and studies.
- Engage in special ad hoc tax projects including international tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, forecasting, tax audits, corporate initiatives and identifying process efficiencies
- BS Accounting or Finance, MBA or MST Preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years Tax Experience within a multinational company or a Big Four Accounting Firm
- Strong understanding of ASC 740
- Knowledge of international aspects of U.S. taxation as well as foreign taxation.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience in improving efficiencies and building tax processes and building an efficient reporting process
- Knowledge of OneSource Tax Provision and One Source 1120 Tax Compliance
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc