Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Platform Principal Product ManagerApply Job ID 1-43768 Date posted 02/07/2020 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Write and update specifications and user stories that communicate a clear and detailed blueprint of product releases including logic flows & wireframes
- Manage roadmap and new feature rollout schedule with Product Management team
- Own your product and Partner with cross functional teams across the organization to obtain positive business outcomes
- Track/identify bugs and open issues related to new product/feature releases
- Manage the process for tracking feature enhancement requests for existing products
- Ensure final deliverables meets business requirements
- Ability to work with clients (internal and external), understand and gather requirements, and test our solutions with them
- Drive a strategy to generate revenues or enable products to facilitate revenue generation.
- Evangelize your product throughout the company, closely monitor product adoption and usage metrics, convert those insights into roadmap and go-to-market actions.
Education:All candidate will be considered that meet at minimum the required skills and some of the preferred skills. All backgrounds are welcome.
Years of Experience: 8+
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional Experience in agile development with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in software or web product management, including functional design and documentation, and UI wire-framing.
- Experience with a wide range of technologies (You’re not expected to code, but should be able to talk to engineers about abilities and limitations of different technologies)
- In depth knowledge with HL7 Integration: ADT, MDM, ORU, SIU, MFN, …
- In depth knowledge of EDI: 837s, 835s, …
- Knowledge of queues and messaging based architectures.
- Diagraming using UML and BMPN
- Knowledge of FHIR resources and correlation to HL7 fields
- Experience with multiple Healthcare Integration engines
- Experience with FHIR Integrations
- Knowledge of Data Lakes and Lambda Architectures
- Experience with data
- Knowledge of Spark, Kubernetes, Databricks, …
- Experience with Auth0 and Delegated Authentication
- Knowledge of central monitoring and alerting tools.
- Sound business & strategy judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
- Software Architecture interest or background
- Exceptional writing skills including the ability to present and convey ideas to business and leadership stakeholders.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc