Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Principal Business Intelligence Analyst - Metrics and ReportingApply Job ID 1-40611 Date posted 04/12/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
The Nuance Global IT team is focused on supporting the company and employees with technical solutions and expertise that help the business run more efficiently, ensure security and data privacy, and support new IT infrastructure initiatives that drive innovation. Our team is composed of problem solvers with constant curiosity and different perspectives who love to collaborate to transform and rethink IT.
Summary: We’re looking for a dedicated and highly motivated Data Analyst to join our Global technology Solutions Business Operations Team in Burlington, MA. As a Data Analyst, you will use data, research, and analytical insights to measure and report on department trends and root causes for business decision-making. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze large data sets and consolidate data from multiple data sources. The candidate will be able to present that data in a meaningful and easily digested manner for executive level review and tell a story with the metrics which will inform and drive our strategy.
• Compile and analyze data to provide decision support to help drive the business in areas such as service management, Project management, technology risk and asset management
• Develop a deep understanding of the nature of IT and Hosting operations and apply that knowledge to influence best practices in tool, dashboard and report build and execution
• Guide and lead the company, as a subject matter expert on Global technology Solutions data, driving the proper approach for analysis and measurements of success.
• Collaborate with business partners and CIO Leadership to support complex business requirements to build out data analytics capability. Responsible for requirements gathering, documentation, analysis, data validation and user acceptance testing of dashboards and reports
• Develop, automate, maintain, and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly CIO metrics to monitor KPIs and dashboards
• Enhance/refine reporting through the design of dashboards and other data visualization techniques that enhance management’s understanding of and access to key metrics.
• Partner with the CIO team to create and execute regular data audits. Identify and implement controls and validation measures to ensure data integrity.
• Support day-to-day reporting needs including training, demonstrations, troubleshooting, ad hoc reporting, etc.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 10+
• Experience in a Business Intelligence role withing either Corportate IT or R&D/Techology group.
- Mastery in Microsoft Excel required (familiarity with statistical packages, SQL or VBA coding a plus)
• Experience with Business Intelligence service management tools are a requirement.
• Deep understanding of IT and Hosting business processes and practices
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and superior analytical skills
• Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends
• Strong written communication skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Business or other related field; Master’s degree preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc