Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Principal Product Manager – Intelligent Engagement Platform & Live ChatApply Job ID 1-41589 Date posted 08/04/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Nuance is redefining platforms for Digital transformation with NDEP (Nuance Digital Engagement Platform) that enables live, virtual and proactive omni-channel engagement. The Principal Product Manager will take the lead to define the evolution of this award-winning platform to create new ROI opportunities for clients looking for a single platform, powered by Conversational AI, to drive intelligent engagement with their consumers. This requires an in-depth understanding of contact center operations, including desired agent and supervisor experiences.
- As a thought leader, drive a multi-year platform strategy that supports continued growth and evolution of Nuance’s digital Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Leverage in-depth understanding of contact center operations to create a compelling platform that delivers tangible ROI to clients and great experiences for agents
- Drive API/ SDK strategy for platform to enable integration with best of breed functions and capabilities
- Conduct market, customer, and competitive research to inform strategic direction
- Define overall product growth strategy and product roadmap (for platform and live chat), supported by a business plan
- Expand the usage of AI in our portfolio and across channels
- Lead customer and internal steering meetings to inform and vet the product strategy and roadmap
- Conduct build versus buy analysis
- Define release goals, features, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Support the R&D team throughout the Agile software development process
- Actively assist in promoting and selling system to customers, partners, press, and analysts
- Monitor KPIs of product success and take corrective action as needed
- Ensure compliance with data privacy and security
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8+
- Proven experience product-managing call center solutions for enterprise customers
- Ability to build rapport and trust quickly with internal and external stakeholders, including professional services, R&D, sales, and key customers (collaboration & influence)
- Strong technical acumen that enable meaningful discussions with R&D as well as customer
- Proven experience in product management including customer and market analysis, requirements definition, business strategy, roadmap planning and product delivery.
- Focus on tracking and delivering outcomes (such as customer KPI and internal margins), desire to take ownership of these solutions
- Creative problem solving, ability to make difficult prioritization decisions
- Mastery of the English language with strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with Live Chat, Virtual Assistant, and IVR solutions
- Familiarity with machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Experience with call center as a service solutions
- Familiarity with cloud solutions, cybersecurity, reliability
- Sound understanding and implementation of Pragmatic Marketing concepts
- Experience in Agile software development methodology
Education: Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or other relevant degree, MBA desired
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc