Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Principal Product ManagerApply Job ID 1-43766 Date posted 02/13/2020 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Principal Product Manager will be responsible for driving the product strategy in support of Nuance’s market leading Conversational AI portfolio. It is an exciting time to be involved with Conversational AI as the technology is being rapidly adopted across varied markets for diverse use cases. You will work in collaboration with Product Development, Professional Services, Marketing and Sales to define a product roadmap that accelerates innovation and market adoption of advanced Conversational AI solutions including Natural Language Understanding, Text to Speech and Speech to Text technologies.
This Nuance Product Manager will act as the business and technical owner for speech recognition solutions. This individual will need to stay abreast of the latest technologies and trends to define and execute product strategy, and to ensure market needs are met with compelling products that deliver maximum benefit to customers and maximum impact to Nuance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of products and solutions to be delivered both direct and through channel partners, and adopted by Nuance internal customers.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products, aimed at maximizing revenues and margins. Analyze financials and develop business cases to justify investments.
- Analyze and present market requirements, trends, competitive landscape, product roadmap, pricing and packaging options, cost model, and P&L to the executive team
- Lead cross-functional and cross-divisional coordination for the successful design, development, delivery, documentation, training, launch, sale, service, integration, support, and customer adoption of the portfolio
- Develop and implement a go-to-market strategy for partners, in coordination with Partner sales, marketing and other relevant stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter support to sales, partners and professional services during customer engagements.
Education: BS Computer Science, Business Aministration, Engineering or related fiels. MBA preferred.
Experience: 8+ years Product Management experience
- Experience with Conversational AI technologies including Speech to Text, Text to Speech and Natural Language Understanding
- Experience working closely with partners in developing joint solutions
- Proven ability to successfully manage the product lifecycle of complex technical software
- Ability to work with senior management and technical teams to produce world-class products
- Proven ability to identify key customer requirements and translate them into detailed product requirements for next generation products.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talented individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc