Find Nuance jobs that match your profile.
Principal Program ManagerApply Job ID 1-40469 Date posted 04/11/2019 Location Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: Reporting to the Sr. Director of Program Management, the Program Manager will be responsible for the operational success of ACD/VA product offerings in the Healthcare Division of Nuance ensuring seamless team management and program delivery aspects. This person will work with senior program managers who are responsible for the overall Healthcare Product portfolio.
- Plan and execute successful programs following the established processes and procedures
- Identify synergies between existing programs and products to maximize the potential for success
- Participate in the continuous process improvement of Product Delivery Process
- Ensure that a robust communication plan is being followed for all program
- Ensure that all external and internal teams are marching towards the successful completion of Programs
- Plan, participate in the execution of checklists, programs checkpoints and executive reviews
- Using the existing balanced score card and program dashboard; establish consistent, objective program performance standards of accountability
- Instill a sense of accountability among team members by modeling tight oversight of individual and organization performance standards
- Ability to negotiate navigate tough requirements but also balance the interest of key stake holders
- Ability to work and communicate between all the key stakeholders like Engineering, Services, Support, Product management, Marketing, Sales, etc.
- Ability to anticipate next steps in advance and take necessary steps to ensure success
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Number of Years of Work Experience: 6-8
- 6-8 years of experience in a team Product, Project or Program management role
- Demonstrated success leading products and projects from Idea to Deployment and beyond
- Strong project and program management skills managing complex, multi-faceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Demonstrable leadership Quality in multiple areas like Development, Product Management, Services/Support is a big plus
- Demonstrated results in managing through complex systems and proven experience negotiating win-win agreements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for products and vision
- Technology or IT leadership
- Engineering Background or experience working with R&D teams and Agile methodologies
- Previous experience in the HealthCare industry is a plus
Education: BS/MS/MBA. PMP Certification is a Plus
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
You have not viewed any jobs recently
I recently rejoined Nuance because I love having the privilege of working with a diverse team of nice and talent individuals to drive customer satisfaction. Having the flexibility within my role to get stuff done while maintaining a good work-life balance.Martin General Manager
I fell in love with Nuance especially the innovative platforms we create and we impact people’s lives. The work I do every day at Nuance makes a difference and I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important.Vishnu Tech Support
I have been working in the Healthcare industry for close to 20 years and have marveled at how Nuance has been able to keep up with the industry changes and challenges. Every day I am challenged, and every day I make sure the customer comes first. The culture and employees at Nuance are wonderful. I am proud to work for such a dynamic and diverse company and I look forward to the future growth.Kristen Inside Sales
I work with some of the smartest colleagues in the industry to turn leading technology and innovative ideas into products and solutions that solve real life problems and have a positive impact on people. I love the flexibility of working.Martin Product Manager
Life at Nuance
We believe in an inclusive culture founded in innovation, life-long development, community impact, and flexible benefits programs so that you can be your best every day.Learn More
Industries we Serve
Nuance can develop industry-specific solutions for your businessLearn More
- Tweets by NuanceInc